Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Hamann Pineapple said:
de niro said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.

I think a Spanish IP is a sort of giveaway.

No, really, it isn't. especially as he has already stated he is in Malaga, the largest ex-pat population in Spain. Arsenal fan working in a bar or on holiday is my guess.

not the case friend, stay calm, the next week my ip reflect that I live in Seville, not trying to manipulate anyone or anything, just give my opinion as a member of sevilla fc, thanks

Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

r.soleofsalford said:
mancboy123 said:
guidetti is like bojinov for us, the more he doesnt play the better he becomes.

exactly. he`s not played a premiership game yet but some seem to insist he`s good enough to rely on in the prem. lets find out on a season long loan
Posters on here dismissing Negredo then going on to put Guidetti in the line up..

fucking clueless.

Quite excited if this deal happens. Nobody on here knows
exactly how good or bad he really is. Let's just wait and
see.

This will define pellegrinis career with us I think this signing. If it comes off he'll be a magician but if doesn't he'll get crucified!

Can we open the Disco over him now??????????

163563561.gif

The clocking up front Negredo by Manchester City are still slowly simmered, but safe. The whole english is going to be the destination of the footballer de Vallecas, you already know, through the citizens, which this week is going to get the offer to the offices of the Pizjuan. In fact, you have been asked to be quiet.

Mark points out, the intention of the city is to calibrate the fuertza of Seville to withstand its position to ask for 25 million euros. But the City has another ace up the sleeve, the cash payment. With this formula, also employed in the negotiation by Navas, expect lower the amount.

The future of up front Negredo is the sporting aspect that acquires more importance in the rest of summer. If it becomes finally, something very complicated, to see if it is able to repeat the figures that record last season and if you do it one hundred per cent of involvement after asking for his gear.
If you are running, to know that amount is going to leave in the sevillistas coffers and what will be the new signings for that demarcation, who would be responsible, along with the Rusescu hired, to cover the goals that are recorded by the Vallecano. Whatever the case, the name that you can to tilt the balance in favor of the motion of the front is an old acquaintance of Spanish football, Manuel Pellegrini. "The engineer" has already been set, and gave its authorization, for the recruitment of Jesus Navas, and now seems to be in tune with Txiki Begiristain to deal with the recruitment of a front to cover the running of Carlos Tevez, which has been transferred to Juventus. In the English club is not the only name up front Negredo that shuffled to strengthen its line of cutting edge, but if they understand that it is the most economical that they can leave if you compared with the figures that are handled by front as Cavani, Lewandoski or Mario Gomez. In addition, the steps are giving little by little to make overtures. Manuel Pellegrini contact up front Negredo to see his provision in part of your project, and of step, return to repeat the society that I believe with Jesus Navas in Sevilla. The project of the City likes the player, although he had made the idea of returning to Madrid to play for Atletico, would not play with bad eyes in one of the most powerful sports teams and economically in European football. In addition, would play the Champions League, which is a prerequisite to sign for another club. However, lack the key element in any negotiation: a formal offer. So far the only proposition that has come to the offices of the Seville is one of the Atletico Madrid very less than 25 million euros that calls for the club of Nervion. This is the stalemate of the Madrilenian club that even his technician, Diego Pablo Simeone, has been angry for not having any of his reinforcements at the start of the season. It warned of the nest in one of his last appearances, "the possibility of that up front Negredo go to Atlético de Madrid is zero". Also recognized in the presentation of Vitolo said there was interest from clubs across the UK by the front, which places the Manchester City, in the first place on the grid in the race for the player. In the Seville are rubbing their hands waiting for an offer of the city, because they know that this is a club that pays well and, above all, which makes it in large part on the spot, something they see with very good eyes the entity for future recruitment as the of Bacca, Colombian front of Bruges by the that have already offered on the low. The Belgian set rejected such a proposal but assumes that it will cease marching to their top scorer, and Seville is the number one preference of the front. Therefore, in a few days there may be developments with regard to Bacca, which yesterday returned to training with the team that runs Juan Carlos Garrido. Around eight million euros may be the agreement between the clubs

All reports suggest deal is there in principle but City have yet to make a formal offer

Perhaps we already have and the reports are just behind the times?

I hope so as we need our new players in place for pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.