Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

We should hopefully hear something definately today or in the next few days with pre season starting tomorrow.

I think Pellegrini will like to see if he can get who he can in before we head off to South Africa later on in the week.

NoahCity said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Cant blame Cheeky for the Ibra catastrophe. Pep pushed for it, Pep was also the one that wanted Eto`o out since he didn`t fit Pep`s style. I also think the Barca president ( I don`t remember his name atm, emberassing enough, not Rosell) had promised him to the fans. It is worthy to add that if Messi hadn`t started bitching, and Pep had been a little been better handling egos (Which in that situation he did awfully) the Ibra transfer could have been of the best ever, and made the best team ever even more dominant. Off topic: I really recommend the Zlatan book. He has a big ego fair enough, but he is honest
yeh, for me, Zlatan didn't do bad at Barca, 21 goals and 13 assists ain't really that bad. Definitely better than Villa or Sanchez etc. He would have offered them another option when they came up against the bus as well as provided an extra goal threat besides Messi. As for Negredo, I will be happy to see him come, especially if it is around 20 million quid, one of the best goal scoring records in Europe. Hopefully we can also bring in a winger/AM that can reliably get 15 goals a season like Lamela/Di Maria, then get back up defender and we can call it a window.
Off Topic: I know this has been mentioned before, but it is slightly frustrating seeing PSG/Monaco in similar situations to us and going out and buying top class players immediately when they can start spending where as we got numerous average players and overpaid, and had flops before we went for top class players. Why didn't we do this? And of course it is frustrating to see them completely disregarding FFP while we seem to comply with it!

We had a manager like Hughes making requests to executives who didn't have a clue. Look at the RSC fiasco.

You either pursue top talent at top prices or bargain talent at bargain prices. What we got in many cases were players who didn't contribute at top prices.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.

I think a Spanish IP is a sort of giveaway.

de niro said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
Why do people join this forum with a few blatant spelling mistakes and expect us to believe they are from overseas, come on, give us some respect, you're going to have to do better than that.

No, really, it isn't. especially as he has already stated he is in Malaga, the largest ex-pat population in Spain. Arsenal fan working in a bar or on holiday is my guess.

Hamann Pineapple said:
de niro said:
Hamann Pineapple said:

No, really, it isn't. especially as he has already stated he is in Malaga, the largest ex-pat population in Spain. Arsenal fan working in a bar or on holiday is my guess.

Of course but do you think we Dont keep tabs ?
If they are on the wind up they usually slip up.

guidetti is like bojinov for us, the more he doesnt play the better he becomes.

sam663 said:
JC2 said:
The same management team that purchased garcia sinclair and maicon?
And yes I am a better judge than Soriano and Txiki Begiristain, the fucking useless idiots who bought ibrahimovic for 62 million euros, in addition to the best striker in the world at the time.
They should have never been given another job in football after that deal, not even for my fucking pub team.

The actual fee was €46 million plus Eto'o.
Ibrahimovic stats:
21 goals and 13 assists in his first season for Barcelona.
If we bought Cavani and he ended up in a bust-up with management and the same stats , would you consider him a failure ?

Furthermore :
"I think it would be the best for Barcelona if Eto'o does leave and his sale is my decision. I think it's time to change after all that we have won,"
"There is not a single major reason for this decision. It is a matter of feeling and sensations. It's just that after winning the so much, we must change the squad, that's all, there are no other reasons." - Guardiola -

Guardiola was desperate and Inter took advantage because they can get away with it.

Hypocrites , accusing Txiki of paying excessive fee for Ibrahimovic , yet wants him to pay the same amount for Cavani . He seems to have learned from his mistakes and won't be paying over the odds again.

Nope , they didn't buy garcia , sinclair and maicon . Do us a favour, please fuck off !

I agree, they are determined to play the long game in line with our strategy of integrating youth with the odd sprinkling of superstars

Think you may have fucked up your editing btw as I never posted the above

mancboy123 said:
guidetti is like bojinov for us, the more he doesnt play the better he becomes.

exactly. he`s not played a premiership game yet but some seem to insist he`s good enough to rely on in the prem. lets find out on a season long loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.