Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doomuk said:
People trying to convince themselves that the best thing for the club is to sign second tier players really make me laugh.

*Insert face palm gif here.*
Fucks given below:

doomuk said:
People trying to convince themselves that the best thing for the club is to sign second tier players really make me laugh.

People who expect we will only sign proven first tier players make me laugh

doomuk said:

Your username is very apt.

doomuk said:

Ok.

M24 Citizen said:
doomuk said:

lol! cheers.

How do I change my username?? So many people say that and I cant work out how to change it - im really quiet cheery!

I agree with Doomuk why are we signing this guy? Yeah he scores a lot of goal, yeah he finshed 7th for the goal shoe 1 goal behind RVP, yeah is hitting his peak and is coming at a reasonable fee. Oh wait......... Doomuk why isn't he good enough again? Falcoa scores 3 goals more and is rated a 50 mil player but Negredo isn't worth 20?!

doomuk said:
M24 Citizen said:
doomuk said:

lol! cheers.

How do I change my username?? So many people say that and I cant work out how to change it - im really quiet cheery!

PM Ric.

doomuk said:
M24 Citizen said:
doomuk said:

lol! cheers.

well dog 'doo' is 'muk' so ur names ok tbh..

doomuk said:
M24 Citizen said:
doomuk said:

lol! cheers.

You aren't. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.