Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
cityfan41 said:
No, he won't be signing today if at all. We've only got one
more signing coming in so it may be quite a while before
anything gets done on the incoming front.

You sound like you know who this player is ... Hmmmm

He knows fuck all

Like many on here, I do not claim to know much of this player. I can only go on YouTube and stats. I trust our recruitment team to decide if he his good enough. If so, then what I have seen would suggest a very different player to Edin. More compact, lower centre of gravity but a brute. Plays well with back to goal and first touch to lay all off. Excited to see Edin with receiving ball more face to goal through Navas and Jovetic supply. Jovetic is someone I do know more about, followed him since we were linked with him as a 17 yr old. He is more an attacking left sided creative midfielder. Would bring great balance. I would be very excited by these combinations. John is not fit and is yet unproven so will feed into the starting eleven as and when needed. Do not see a need to shift anyone out in these departments. Nasri and Milner would be great cover for any of the midfield spots.

cityfan41 said:
No, he won't be signing today if at all. We've only got one
more signing coming in so it may be quite a while before
anything gets done on the incoming front.

Who said only 1 more signing?

cityfan41 said:
Pellegrini said one more striker to come in and that's
our lot.
Where'd you hear all that?

What I heard was the reporter saying we had two strikers, and would we bring any in, and Pellers said we needed another striker but didn't say it was the last signing.

cityfan41 said:
our lot.

No he didn't. im watching it right now. he said we need 1 more striker but wont talk about names.

and when the press mentioned he had bought in Navas and fernandiniho he said "For now" with a cheeky grin.

Jumanji said:
cityfan41 said:
our lot.
Where'd you hear all that?

What I heard was the reporter saying we had two strikers, and would we bring any in, and Pellers said we needed another striker but didn't say it was the last signing.

Yep, said 1 more Striker not just 1 more player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.