Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
birchwoodgingerste said:
Stoned Rose said:
doomuk said:
lol! cheers.

How do I change my username?? So many people say that and I cant work out how to change it - im really quiet cheery!

You aren't. Seriously.

change it to les miserables.

lmao!!! Cheers all.

Opened a right can of worms!

Ive asked for it to be changed to 'HolisticJim'

When City bought Dzeko, Toure, Silva etc, clubs were only asking for 30m, 40m max. And you get the occasional "Abramovich-craze" where 50m was spent on Torres.

With the uprising of richer clubs - PSG, Monaco - the price only continues to inflate. The money spent on Falcao only served to inflate Cavani's price, or any player of his stature. Now clubs are asking 50/60m.

Obviously City is rich enough to compete, but undeniably, City is crippled by the FFP rules. It really is a wonder why it doesn't seem to affect Monaco.

Akira said:
Obviously City is rich enough to compete, but undeniably, City is crippled by the FFP rules. It really is a wonder why it doesn't seem to affect Monaco.

They aren't in Europe yet.

Next few years they won't spend as much as this summer.

Andouble said:
Akira said:

They aren't in Europe yet.

Next few years they won't spend as much as this summer.

agree they are only doing what we did at first to be able to catch up with the rest, spend lots of money now

No, he won't be signing today if at all. We've only got one
more signing coming in so it may be quite a while before
anything gets done on the incoming front.

cityfan41 said:
No, he won't be signing today if at all. We've only got one
more signing coming in so it may be quite a while before
anything gets done on the incoming front.

You sound like you know who this player is ... Hmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.