Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whalley ranger said:
stanHayes said:
thank god .. that we have people incharge of the club who know the game...some fans talk through there arse... and if they had a voice that counted we would end up with a bag of all sorts..instead of a team!!

ps
some guys must like seeing there crap Words on the interenet
When Mr Hayes talks, you listen.
We're acquiring great team assets to bolster our amazing squad. These players will only improve with our current lads around them.

Great to see some sense amongst the crazy guys who post crap.

Rammyblues said:
Interesting the price for Osvaldo and our agreement in the press at the beginning of the week when supposedly we are bidding for Negredo is this just a way of forcing down the price for Negredo or are we genuinely interested in both players?

Manuel Pellegrini when he was in charge of Malaga had Júlio Baptista and Roque Santa Cruz in their forward line so we cannot completely not rule out signing both.

After watching more footage of Negredo iv realized he's a lot more skillful than i had previously credited him... should be very interesting next season but it wont be 4-3-3 if we buy negredo

aguero wont be pushed out on the wing for him so it will be like this 4-2-2-2

aguero and negredo
silva and navas
yaya and fernandinho

definitely doesnt look too bad... however this isnt fifa ultimate team and there is no bonus chemistry for shared nationalities and theres no doubt cavani is the better player

but maybe he will partner up better with silva and aguero than dzeko did

TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
Guys..hope you dont mind me posting a youtube link of Negredo but feel it shows that he's got better first touch andmovement skills than some give him credit for..i know he might not be the big name signing we had hope but still think he'd be a good signing...enjoy!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk</a>

He's not a game changer, he will bring *uck all to the club, I really don't think we will sign him. Our defense was horrendous at times, we got lucky so many times it was unreal last season. That said we need more goals from midfield and defense. Everton away was a prime example, Zabs twice and James, were free with the ball insider the 10 yard box, but passed instead of lashing the ball low and hard, which had been our problem all season. if we had conceded 8 less goals we would have won the league. We should be looking at our full backs and asking if Zabs and Clichy are good enough and if the supporting fullbacks can
actually play in a 4-3-3 system and can take some of the pressure of them. I would love to see Thiago Silva marshaling our defense, I don't' want to go into another season with Vinnie as our perceived stand out center half, he isn't a veteran in the role and once again, I feel we need every squad member to have a purpose, We need 2 star wing backs and 2 quality up and comers, 4 center half's in the same vain and 10 midfield players (4 of whom can play wing, or wing back to a good to great standard0, 3 center forwards. " key players are Zab and JM, they are top rate squad players who can cover midfield and defensive roles
Its the likes of Garcia, Sinclair, Maicon and possibly GB that will either be a luxury , or deemed incapable of playing in the new system. Getting Robben,Reus, or Di Maria, would really make a difference. Thiago, would simply be great business and a quality signing. Luke Shaw and Sam Byram, would both be excellent buys. If we could by some miracle get Varana (I think from RM), then our futre would be looking sweet, but is it Pepe presence that has brought him along?
Negredo is not what we want, or need, if we have one player with 20 epl goals and 6 with 10 and 20 from the rest then we will be champions and likely have also done the double and possibly the CL semi's, but Norwich showed how truly *hit we can still be.

VOOMER said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:
Guys..hope you dont mind me posting a youtube link of Negredo but feel it shows that he's got better first touch andmovement skills than some give him credit for..i know he might not be the big name signing we had hope but still think he'd be a good signing...enjoy!

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mptpP4hxEk</a>

He's not a game changer, he will bring *uck all to the club, I really don't think we will sign him. Our defense was horrendous at times, we got lucky so many times it was unreal last season. That said we need more goals from midfield and defense. Everton away was a prime example, Zabs twice and James, were free with the ball insider the 10 yard box, but passed instead of lashing the ball low and hard, which had been our problem all season. if we had conceded 8 less goals we would have won the league. We should be looking at our full backs and asking if Zabs and Clichy are good enough and if the supporting fullbacks can
actually play in a 4-3-3 system and can take some of the pressure of them. I would love to see Thiago Silva marshaling our defense, I don't' want to go into another season with Vinnie as our perceived stand out center half, he isn't a veteran in the role and once again, I feel we need every squad member to have a purpose, We need 2 star wing backs and 2 quality up and comers, 4 center half's in the same vain and 10 midfield players (4 of whom can play wing, or wing back to a good to great standard0, 3 center forwards. " key players are Zab and JM, they are top rate squad players who can cover midfield and defensive roles
Its the likes of Garcia, Sinclair, Maicon and possibly GB that will either be a luxury , or deemed incapable of playing in the new system. Getting Robben,Reus, or Di Maria, would really make a difference. Thiago, would simply be great business and a quality signing. Luke Shaw and Sam Byram, would both be excellent buys. If we could by some miracle get Varana (I think from RM), then our futre would be looking sweet, but is it Pepe presence that has brought him along?
Negredo is not what we want, or need, if we have one player with 20 epl goals and 6 with 10 and 20 from the rest then we will be champions and likely have also done the double and possibly the CL semi's, but Norwich showed how truly *hit we can still be.

That was a horrid read

VOOMER said:
TRUE BLUE NO1 said:

Basically you want a Galatico team.

It's won't work mate, too many egos.

Txiki and Pellegrini are building a team and having a player like Negredo who looks to be a third choice striker looks very good for us.

Vinny not our center half leader? Zab and Milner top squad players?? Zab and Clichy not good enough??

You having us on??

VOOMER said:
He's not a game changer, he will bring *uck all to the club.
I was under the impression that goals change games.

VOOMER said:
What about 1 player that can do that or more?

P.S. So which 6 are you relying on to hit double digit goal tallies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.