Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taconinja said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
And I question, how many times has it looked like the midfield has had an "off day" when in reality, it's because they've got no one to pass to because Tevez/Dzeko aren't where they are supposed to be?
I don't think anyone can seriously argue that our movement off the ball was anything but horrid for long stretches this past season.

I'm sure Tevez's endless running led him to being out of position quite a few times

VOOMER said:
dctid said:
All this fucking moaning

Simply put there aint another Cavani or Falcao out there - Chelski are in the shit because there options are as risky as ours

Currently if we land Negrado our strikers are as good as anybody out there if not better.

Its a big big season for our major players Aguero has to perform as does Silva and others simply spunking 50 plus millions on players and expecting silerwear to land is both unrealistic and unlikely considering how much we are spending on over the road

Why do we need to sign him? there are younger players who are already proven in the epl, who would cost the same, plus we are going to be changing the way we play apparently, to a loose 4-3-3, what would be wrong in paying the extra for Suarez, or virtually the same for Benteke? What about Lavezzi? He will be behind Cavani and Zlatan PSG?

-- Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:35 am --

mcfc2607 said:
VOOMER thats one of the worst post's ive seen on bluemoon. so much shit, its unreal.

I'm distraught

Players like Suarez want to start all games. We cannot offer this to players. They wont come and sit on the bench. Simple.

Just curious zoomer, how old are you?
(Not being a ****, genuinely interested)

Mrmcfc said:
VOOMER said:
dctid said:
All this fucking moaning

Simply put there aint another Cavani or Falcao out there - Chelski are in the shit because there options are as risky as ours

Currently if we land Negrado our strikers are as good as anybody out there if not better.

Its a big big season for our major players Aguero has to perform as does Silva and others simply spunking 50 plus millions on players and expecting silerwear to land is both unrealistic and unlikely considering how much we are spending on over the road

Why do we need to sign him? there are younger players who are already proven in the epl, who would cost the same, plus we are going to be changing the way we play apparently, to a loose 4-3-3, what would be wrong in paying the extra for Suarez, or virtually the same for Benteke? What about Lavezzi? He will be behind Cavani and Zlatan PSG?

mcfc2607 said:
VOOMER thats one of the worst post's ive seen on bluemoon. so much shit, its unreal.

I'm distraught

Players like Suarez want to start all games. We cannot offer this to players. They wont come and sit on the bench. Simple.

I was there in 76?

Most sides have one star striker and then several back up players. We have had to balance 4 strikers all of whom felt they were the number 1. It is now clear Aguero is our main man and rightly so. Dzeko is a different option and a player who has a great scoring record, despite his work rate or touch etc meeting the approval of many (myself included). Negredo is clearly someone who will score goals even if he adds little else. I think rather than play a huge amount for Benteke who may or may not be a one season wonder, we are more likely to invest time and energy into Guidetti and our academy in terms of good young players. Instead we will add players like Negredo who are at a peak age and will add something different to the side. He is also someone who is more likely to be willing to fight for a place and not expect to start every game.

Big name signings do not always work out and Txiki and Soriano have experience of them failing. I think Cavani was someone Mancini was desperate for but Pellegrini is different. He will not throw his toys out of the pram if we dont sign players like Cavani. Instead he is aware of the importance of a team and having a group of players that perform well together. He has probably identified the weaknesses in our side and said this player will do this, that player will do that. Get them and we will have a great squad. Our first 11 was already one of the best in Europe but beyond it we lacked that real strength in depth. This will not be the case anymore. We will have a squad that will play more than one way and therefore be able to beat teams that attempt to just sit and defend. Players like Navas and Negredo will be key to that.

supercity88 said:
Most sides have one star striker and then several back up players. We have had to balance 4 strikers all of whom felt they were the number 1. It is now clear Aguero is our main man and rightly so. Dzeko is a different option and a player who has a great scoring record, despite his work rate or touch etc meeting the approval of many (myself included). Negredo is clearly someone who will score goals even if he adds little else. I think rather than play a huge amount for Benteke who may or may not be a one season wonder, we are more likely to invest time and energy into Guidetti and our academy in terms of good young players. Instead we will add players like Negredo who are at a peak age and will add something different to the side. He is also someone who is more likely to be willing to fight for a place and not expect to start every game.

Big name signings do not always work out and Txiki and Soriano have experience of them failing. I think Cavani was someone Mancini was desperate for but Pellegrini is different. He will not throw his toys out of the pram if we dont sign players like Cavani. Instead he is aware of the importance of a team and having a group of players that perform well together. He has probably identified the weaknesses in our side and said this player will do this, that player will do that. Get them and we will have a great squad. Our first 11 was already one of the best in Europe but beyond it we lacked that real strength in depth. This will not be the case anymore. We will have a squad that will play more than one way and therefore be able to beat teams that attempt to just sit and defend. Players like Navas and Negredo will be key to that.

+1

Also, this is the most comprehensive video of Negredo I've seen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-3hne431c[/youtube]

FlatlineMonday said:
taconinja said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
And I question, how many times has it looked like the midfield has had an "off day" when in reality, it's because they've got no one to pass to because Tevez/Dzeko aren't where they are supposed to be?
I don't think anyone can seriously argue that our movement off the ball was anything but horrid for long stretches this past season.

I'm sure Tevez's endless running led him to being out of position quite a few times
Yes and others lack of movement made it even worse.

Well I for one think he would be an excellent addition to the squad, its all about getting the best out of the team maybe he isn't a galactico but he may be just what we need. Even a Ferrari has to have oil and grease to win a race.

Mrmcfc said:
VOOMER said:
dctid said:
All this fucking moaning

mcfc2607 said:

I'm distraught

Its rude to ask a lady her age!!

Saif1994 said:
supercity88 said:

+1

Also, this is the most comprehensive video of Negredo I've seen:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jY-3hne431c[/youtube]

Silva,Navas,Negredo and Sergio is a mouthwatering prospect-with Yaya and Fernandinho behind them covering the back four i must say i cant fucking wait for the season to start

Hart
Richards Kompany Nastasic Clichy
fernandinho Yaya
Navas Siva
Negredo Aguero

So many options with this squad its looking the most balanced it ever has done

Mrmcfc said:
VOOMER said:
dctid said:
All this fucking moaning

mcfc2607 said:

I'm distraught

What and Madrid would ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.