Álvaro Negredo Sánchez (part two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negredo9 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Negredo9 said:
Sevilla Fútbol Club ‏@SevillaFC 12m
Negredo trabajara con el segundo grupo.#SevillaFC https://twitter.com/SevillaFC/status/357062577974550528/photo/1
What does it say please ?

Today's preseason game. NEGREDO is training with alternates. Everything will be closed throughout the day. Tomorrow the team will tour for America.

So would you say Negredo will not travel tomorrow mate? Will he not take part in the game today?

Before he's even arrived in Manchester, some City fans already saying
he's shit, not good enough for us nowadays etc. Let's judge him when
he's actually started playing shall we?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Negredo9 said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
What does it say please ?

Today's preseason game. NEGREDO is training with alternates. Everything will be closed throughout the day. Tomorrow the team will tour for America.

So would you say Negredo will not travel tomorrow mate? Will he not take part in the game today?

I don't think Negredo play tonight. It is normal for the player to train with the group that are not all signed contracts. Officially still nothing but it's a secret that everything is closed.

cityfan41 said:

Don't be daft mate he hasn't got a 90 rating on FIFA so he's obviously shite. We should have signed a well-known target man like Suarez or Bale or Fabregas or Thiago Silva instead.

It's not for us to worry what PSG are doing right now. We have to focus on what's right for ourselves.

I assume our owners will have a good look at PSG accounts when they are published, and if they are punished for failing to meet FFP regs or cheating the system we'll feel happy with how we conducted our business. If they aren't punished, likewise we will look at how they've developed and take ideas from them.

PSG are acting as the guinea pig here, it could massively speed up their development (ahead of us) or it could bite them on the arse and we will continue to steadily grow

Negredo9 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Negredo9 said:

I don't think Negredo play tonight. It is normal for the player to train with the group that are not all signed contracts. Officially still nothing but it's a secret that everything is closed.

Thanks for the reply mate

cityfan41 said:
Lack of intelligence, or in other words they've never heard of him as much as they have Messi etc, because they're the best players on FIFA.

jake28 said:
While all good signings i expected one top top signing for us to really kick on both commercially and on the pitch. We are still someway short of competing with the best in Europe and that's dissapointing.

Was Kompany a big name signing? That turned out pretty well.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:13 am --<br /><br />
cityfan41 said:
I know we should mate, these fucking Z listers we keep signing. I don't know.

Z Listers? Are you taking the piss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.