Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see how he and Navas work together.

There have been lots of examples of strikers working well at one club and not doing much at the next so I feel having these 2 from the same club should help them to hit the ground running

I've never seen him play but his goal record looks good and for half the price of Cavani(who isn't worth 50+ from what I've seen) appears a no brainer

We have our spine already, we just need to add in the right places. Which it looks like we are doing

The Flash said:
giokingkladze said:
weare8kyk said:
They should.
Which Spaniards are laughing?
1346341568692.jpg
I think you'll find they are Mexicans and they laugh at everyone.

conormcfc said:
Someone started a thread on him a few weeks ago and most people were saying they wouldn't be interested.

Now we're properly linked with him everyone jumps on the bandwagon saying he's a brilliant signing. Much of the same thing happened when we were signing Sinclair last year.

It's like people can't have their own opinions in this place. If you don't like the prospect of signing a player then fucking stick to your guns, don't just put the blinders on.

I remember that Sinclair thread from last summer quite well. A handful of blues were warning that he wasn't good enough and got shouted down by the angry bees. I'm getting deva vu.

I´ve watched Negredo many, many times here and if this is true then I have to say I´m pretty underwhelmed. Michu would have been a better bet but neither of them are of the class needed to mount serious challenges imho
Sorry - but that´s always been my opinion of him and I´m not going to change that just because he may or may not sign for us
A fourth/fifth choice striker for Spain - a department they are lacking in frankly re "world class"

My argument is this regarding this lad.

Is he at the same level or better than Tevez??

I always thought the rule with signings was that they have to be at least as good if not better than the players they replace. Sorry not seen much of this lad but I doubt he will be better or as good as Tevez. I am slightly concerned regarding our striking options.

Aguero-World fucking class of that there is no doubt.
Dzeko-Not good enough-Had enough time to form my opinion
Guidetti-Not even sure this lad will be fit in time for the season and one hell of a risk thinking he will be at the required level
Negredo-Not seen enough of him.

jonmcity said:
Grieffymcfcctid said:
not at our standards at all, but its most likely for him to help settle navas in and he would most likely happy to sit on the bench a few times, so its not too bad, but for 22m, we have been robbed, hope its a little less than that though

€20m has been quoted not £22m
not too bad then, would be happy with the signing tbh, still think we need an attacking midfielder, we must be looking if we wanted isco

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
My argument is this regarding this lad.

Is he at the same level or better than Tevez??

I always thought the rule with signings was that they have to be at least as good if not better than the players they replace. Sorry not seen much of this lad but I doubt he will be better or as good as Tevez. I am slightly concerned regarding our striking options.

Aguero-World fucking class of that there is no doubt.
Dzeko-Not good enough-Had enough time to form my opinion
Guidetti-Not even sure this lad will be fit in time for the season and one hell of a risk thinking he will be at the required level
Negredo-Not seen enough of him.
Yes he is. Tevez scored 15 league goals in two seasons.

Pigeonho said:
What exactly are 'our standards'?
well getting rid of tevez/balotelli for negredo is not improving at all, its a step backwards but i reckon he will do okay for us, so im not too bothered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.