Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
His record of 70 goals from 139 La Liga games speaks for itself, At the end of the day Txiki, Ferran and Pellegrini are aware of his talent more than anyone of us on this forum

And the fact that he has played with both Navas and Silva before is a bonus as they will now each others playing style.

Super David Silva 21 said:
benno74 said:
Although I must have watched him play for club or country at some point, I can't really remember noticing him to be able to have any kind of opinion on him yet.

What I will say is that the quote from Pellegrini from his Madrid days about you can't have the worlds best 11 guitar players to make an orchestra struck a chord with me. I have faith in what he wants to do, how he wants us to play, and most importantly which players will fit into his system.

If he feels that Negredo is a good fit for us, then I'm happy with that

Come again????

so hypothetically we wouldn't need an Aguero and Dzeko up front to win the league, we could easily do it with a Jo and a Samaras. Okay then.

You didn't understand it at all, did you? It's okay to admit it.

mike channon´s windmill said:
I´ve watched Negredo many, many times here and if this is true then I have to say I´m pretty underwhelmed. Michu would have been a better bet but neither of them are of the class needed to mount serious challenges imho
Sorry - but that´s always been my opinion of him and I´m not going to change that just because he may or may not sign for us
A fourth/fifth choice striker for Spain - a department they are lacking in frankly re "world class"

How many teams have two world class strikers. We have Aguerro, Rags have RvP, Chelsea don't have one at present, Barca didnt have one last year have one, Madrid don't have one (unless you count Messi and Ronaldo as strikers which most don't), Bayern dont have one and won everything.

Start looking at who won things in the last 5 years and how many of them had two truly world class strikers playing

SWP's back said:
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
My argument is this regarding this lad.

Is he at the same level or better than Tevez??

I always thought the rule with signings was that they have to be at least as good if not better than the players they replace. Sorry not seen much of this lad but I doubt he will be better or as good as Tevez. I am slightly concerned regarding our striking options.

Aguero-World fucking class of that there is no doubt.
Dzeko-Not good enough-Had enough time to form my opinion
Guidetti-Not even sure this lad will be fit in time for the season and one hell of a risk thinking he will be at the required level
Negredo-Not seen enough of him.
Yes he is. Tevez scored 15 league goals in two seasons.

You can't make a statement saying he's better than tevez mate
None of us know that yet
I guess we will find out soon enough

George Hannah said:
The Flash said:
giokingkladze said:
Which Spaniards are laughing?
1346341568692.jpg
I think you'll find they are Mexicans and they laugh at everyone.

I suspected you would doubt the authenticity of their Spanish-ness. But they are Spaniards, they just happen to be wearing Mexican sombreros, mi amigo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.