Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Negredo really is an astute target.

He comes with no ego, no feeling of doing us a favour.

A desire to prove himself to both Pellegrini and in a World Cup year.

A calmed assurance in front of goal, he trusts himself, a better volleyer of a ball you will struggle to find.

More importantly, it makes Aguero feel the top man and brings Dzeko attitude back to an acceptable level.

A far superior player to Michu.

Well in well said ...

Cabal fist-pump!

134843-street-fighter-ken-dragon-punch.jpg

BillyShears said:
If we're going to sign anyone from Roma I'd want Marquinhos as a replacement for Lescott.
He would replace Kolo, right? It's been a bit since I've watched him but I think he plays on the right.

Thing about Marquinhos is he could go to Barcelona (who are after him big time) and go straight into the first team as Puyol is past it. Here, he'd go straight on to the bench and have to fight for a spot against Kompany and Nastasic. So I don't think we'll sign him. Lamela would be good but plays on the right for Roma... and we signed Navas for the right. Have never seen Lamela play on the left and looking at this it doesn't seem like he made a single appearance there last season: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/75830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/75830</a>

LoveCity said:
Thing about Marquinhos is he could go to Barcelona (who are after him big time) and go straight into the first team as Puyol is past it. Here, he'd go straight on to the bench and have to fight for a spot against Kompany and Nastasic. So I don't think we'll sign him. Lamela would be good but plays on the right for Roma... and we signed Navas for the right. Have never seen Lamela play on the left and looking at this it doesn't seem like he made a single appearance there last season: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.whoscored.com/Players/75830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.whoscored.com/Players/75830</a>

Don't rule out Luiz to Barca, he's still a target for them even though he signed a contract extension with Chelsea last year.

Quite happy with Negredo however I'd be pissed off and underwhelmed if we bought both him and Osvaldo. We need someone who is technically gifted in and around the box, someone who can play in between the lines and provides well for Serg. Negredo's goal/ratio speaks for itself.....he's lethal! He seems to thrive off crosses which might give us blues a hint of what style we will play next year.

Get negredo in

Bomb off Osvaldo

Get in a winger/striker-Sanchez/Reus/Bale

Super David Silva 21 said:
Hennerz ‏@TheHenryFrancis 13h

Di Marzio saying were gonna sign two strikers in Osvaldo and Negredo. Must mean City want Dzeko gone and are shipping Guidetti out on loan

Ok now i didn't really know much about Negredo, i know even less about the other fella.

Not sure why we have to ship Dzeko out to be honest. Haven't we lost lost two strikers already that haven't been replaced....Balotelli and Tevez, just a thought.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Hennerz ‏@TheHenryFrancis 13h

Di Marzio saying were gonna sign two strikers in Osvaldo and Negredo. Must mean City want Dzeko gone and are shipping Guidetti out on loan

Ok now i didn't really know much about Negredo, i know even less about the other fella.

Not sure why we have to ship Dzeko out to be honest. Haven't we lost lost two strikers already that haven't been replaced....Balotelli and Tevez, just a thought.

Perhaps its because Dzeko only has two years left in his contract and the chances of resigning for beyond those years is low.

We have lost the fucking plot if we get rid of Dzeko and Tevez and buy Negredo and Oswhoeverthefuck without even making a net profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.