Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kippax Street 1880 said:
We have lost the fucking plot if we get rid of Dzeko and Tevez and buy Negredo and Oswhoeverthefuck without even making a net profit.

It would be about the same incoming and outgoing, the difference is wages and the fact Tevez would leave for sweet f.a next season.

NipHolmes said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
We have lost the fucking plot if we get rid of Dzeko and Tevez and buy Negredo and Oswhoeverthefuck without even making a net profit.

It would be about the same incoming and outgoing, the difference is wages and the fact Tevez would leave for sweet f.a next season.

Dont we have the mario money to take into account still as well?

leewill31 said:
NipHolmes said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:

Mario 20m and Tevez 10m

Negredo and Osvaldo would combine cost around the same. It's the wages that are the difference.

NipHolmes said:
leewill31 said:
NipHolmes said:

Mario 20m and Tevez 10m

Negredo and Osvaldo would combine cost around the same. It's the wages that are the difference.

A big difference too mate

NipHolmes said:
leewill31 said:
NipHolmes said:

Mario 20m and Tevez 10m

yep as i thought myself so good business all round :)

Sid Lowe says Denis Suarez could go the other way, first I've heard of that (loan I assume).

He also says Negredo is only on £35,000/week at Sevilla. Even if we double that, it's pennies for a top club.

It would be great business if they were younger or better. Negredo, I can sort of see the sense, he has a little bit of pace and a good left foot is a tactical advantage... still don't think he's any better than, say, Defoe. Osvaldo I just don't see it at all, I don't think he's anywhere near the quality of Tevez or Balotelli and there are question marks over his character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.