Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
BillyShears said:
Summerbuzz said:
BillyShears said:
I suspect City talking to Roma has little to do with Osvaldo ...

Lamela is a much more cultured player than Negredo, I'd take him in a heart beat. Marquinhos too. Oh god yes.

Jovetic is a much better fit than Lamela and would cost less although personally I'm not sure either is what we need as IMO we need a left sided Navas ideally. Marquinhos with you 100% on!

Has to be Di Maria and switch him to the other wing. I reckon this is what we will attempt to do.

Lamela is built for a 4-3-3 formation for us.

--------------------Aguero---------------------
-------Silva---------------------Lamela--------

-- Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:05 pm --

supercity88 said:
NipHolmes said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
We have lost the fucking plot if we get rid of Dzeko and Tevez and buy Negredo and Oswhoeverthefuck without even making a net profit.

It would be about the same incoming and outgoing, the difference is wages and the fact Tevez would leave for sweet f.a next season.

"Oswhoeverthefuck" that made me laugh a lot. One of the most childish comments I have seen. Spoilt brat!

I think the word ignorant is the correct choice. I don't see what makes him a spoilt brat.

gymshoe said:
BlueDejong said:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/04/alvaro-negredo-manchester-city-transfer?CMP=twt_gu

• City hope to beat off Tottenham and Atlético Madrid

That doesn't translate into the American translation of English very well. Much more bothering than the BS statement! Of course, y'all did invent the language and all...so never mind.

It's the same in English pal! I want to know who's beating off Negredo, show him some love.

tonethestone said:
LoveCity said:
tonethestone said:
The Osvaldo stuff originates from that Tancredi chap, a known bullshitter, ignore it won't be true.

He stole it from Di Marzio who isn't a BSer.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/roma-incontro-col-city-per-osvaldo-i-dettagli/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciom ... -dettagli/</a>

Ah right fair enough

Using clear logic i would suggest it is bullshit. If we were ever going to make a move for Osvaldo it would be because of Dzeko being sold. If we buy Osvaldo we have 5 strikers. Now 3 of those (Osvaldo, Dzeko and Negredo) can only play as CF.

We might meet with Roma, but i highly doubt it will be over Osvaldo. Our camp might have hinted it to get Sevilla to lower the price on Negredo.

TH says we are after 2 from Roma. Marquinhos is one of them. I believe Pjanic or Lamela would be the other, since we are looking for a attacking playmaker after missing out on Isco.

supercity88 said:
NipHolmes said:
Kippax Street 1880 said:
We have lost the fucking plot if we get rid of Dzeko and Tevez and buy Negredo and Oswhoeverthefuck without even making a net profit.

It would be about the same incoming and outgoing, the difference is wages and the fact Tevez would leave for sweet f.a next season.

"Oswhoeverthefuck" that made me laugh a lot. One of the most childish comments I have seen. Spoilt brat!

Go on then smartarse overwhelm me with your encyclopedic knowledge of Romas 3rd choice striker. They are absolutely unquestionably downgrades on what we already have, that isn't the sort of signing we should be making. If we are going down the route of Aguero + back-ups then they should be a lot younger, Aubameyang or Muriel have loads more promise for a similiar outlay.

mcfc2607 said:
noone is a downgrade on balotelli who did fuck all while at city.
Apart from MOTM in a cup final, 2 against the rags at old trafford, assist for our first league title in 44 years. Yeah fuck all he was shite, definitely not the best young striker in Europe and already beginning to make us look fucking stupid for getting rid.

mcfc2607 said:

If you revised that to 'last season' I'd agree but he had his part in the title winning season. Even Jo couldn't have contributed less than Mario last season though... 1 goal in half a season was it?

Kippax Street 1880 said:
mcfc2607 said:
Apart from MOTM in a cup final, 2 against the rags at old trafford, assist for our first league title in 44 years. Yeah fuck all he was shite, definitely not the best young striker in Europe and already beginning to make us look fucking stupid for getting rid.

Deulofeu will be 1000 times the player.

I agree he was a big game player but he wasn't going to sign a new deal and was hated by the press. It was good for all parties that he left. I just hope we installed a sell on % in his contract. I heard 15% and I hope that's true.

He's not making us look stupid, he is simply playing to his ability, something he chose not to do here. Really is that simple.

Kippax Street 1880 said:
supercity88 said:
NipHolmes said:

Go on then smartarse overwhelm me with your encyclopedic knowledge of Romas 3rd choice striker. They are absolutely unquestionably downgrades on what we already have, that isn't the sort of signing we should be making. If we are going down the route of Aguero + back-ups then they should be a lot younger, Aubameyang or Muriel have loads more promise for a similiar outlay.

Firstly we don't even know whether we are interested in signing Oswhoeverthefuck because it is all rumour so you probably should relax a little for now. Negredo is a downgrade on who exactly? Tevez? Well, no because Negredo will score more than Tevez. Balotelli? Well, no because Balotelli was promising but did little to fulfil that promise. We don't need promising players, we need players who are in their prime supplemented by younger players. So Negredo and a young striker would make sense. Although Aguero and Dzeko aren't exactly old. We have removed two players, both on high wages. Tevez was not the same player as when he first signed and Balotelli didn't provide much for the team in the time he was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.