Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
hgblue said:
BillyShears said:
dref619 said:
People are flapping abit and I can sort of understand why because of the expectation this would be a summer with a big name striker.

But look at it this way, since the start of 11-12 season, Carlos Tevez scored 21 goals in all competitions for City.

In the year and a half from the start of 11-12 to Balotellis transfer to Milan, Mario scored 20 goals in a city shirt.

In that time, Negredo has scored 45 in all competitions.

On goal scoring alone he's more than adequate to be the striker competing for second choice with Dzeko, because ultimately that's what we need.While Sergio Aguero remains at this football club, he is always going to be the main man,when fit, up top because he's that special a player.

Completely agree and good post.

A post that falls into the trap of looking at our first choice starting eleven and believing that all we need is back-up players who can 'do a job'.

Think it's fair to say Alvaro Negredo has done more than a job in his time at Sevilla. A goal every other game . Think people should get used to the fact that Cavani isn't coming here , because it ain't happening.

We could do alot worse. Hes a top goalscorer in one of the top leagues in europe. He would not cost more than 20 mill and would not need to be a starter all the time. Plus he has the ability to head a ball and already has a partnership with Navas. If signing him means we would have more money to fill other positions I would not mind really.

celticfc482 said:
We could do alot worse. Hes a top goalscorer in one of the top leagues in europe. He would not cost more than 20 mill and would not need to be a starter all the time. Plus he has the ability to head a ball and already has a partnership with Navas. If signing him means we would have more money to fill other positions I would not mind really.

Makes sense.

For the price of Cavani(plus wages) we get this lad and a much needed left midfielder/winger.If we're cute,the midfielder may even have a significant future value.

FantasyIreland said:
celticfc482 said:

Makes sense.

For the price of Cavani(plus wages) we get this lad and a much needed left midfielder/winger.If we're cute,the midfielder may even have a significant future value.

Definitely we could do with signing a left sided prospect who has potential to become a top player.

FantasyIreland said:
celticfc482 said:

Makes sense.

Could probably get Negredo, Bruma and a decent young defender (Ben Davies) for the price of Cavani

celticfc482 said:
FantasyIreland said:
celticfc482 said:

Makes sense.

Definitely we could do with signing a left sided prospect who has potential to become a top player.

I've been dreading saying this for a few days but honestly, I'd be seriously considering Tom Ince at 8 million pounds.

BillyShears said:
celticfc482 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Makes sense.

I've been dreading saying this for a few days but honestly, I'd be seriously considering Tom Ince at 8 million pounds.

Or Hoilett. Both cheap and very useful players.

BillyShears said:
celticfc482 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Makes sense.

What I've seen of him he is a decent player but don't think he is a left sided player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.