Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
The names above are no better than Sinclair are they??

I rate Ince way higher than Sinclair ...

At some point we're going to have to sign some English players with Lescott and Barry both likely to leave in the next 12 months.

FantasyIreland said:
Hoilett is imo a player who could play for most teams in league and is available for cheap.Quick, skillful and can score goals. Young and would cost less than 10m. Makes good sense imo

waspish said:
FantasyIreland said:

Not seen enough of Sinclair in our side to judge him!

No argument there.... However,he proved his quality at Swansea and he isn't half as poor as some claim.

Dont get me wrong,other than early cup games,he's never a starter,however,off the bench as an alternative,i'm confident he could do a job.

If we're happy to keep the quality of Kolarov and Garcia then,unless we find a substantial upgrade,and a buyer for Sinclair,he certainly should be kept on.<br /><br />-- 30 Jun 2013 20:49 --<br /><br />
NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Hoilett is imo a player who could play for most teams in league and is available for cheap.Quick, skillful and can score goals. Young and would cost less than 10m. Makes good sense imo

How do you account for his less than succesful stint at QPR?

Sorry guys and I get abuse every time i post this but for this reason we will be buying ravel Morrison

NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sounds like Sinclair

FantasyIreland said:
waspish said:
FantasyIreland said:

Not seen enough of Sinclair in our side to judge him!

No argument there.... However,he proved his quality at Swansea and he isn't half as poor as some claim.

Dont get me wrong,other than early cup games,he's never a starter,however,off the bench as an alternative,i'm confident he could do a job.

If we're happy to keep the quality of Kolarov and Garcia then,unless we find a substantial upgrade,and a buyer for Sinclair,he certainly should be kept on.

-- 30 Jun 2013 20:49 --

NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:

How do you account for his less than succesful stint at QPR?

I can't. That's like saying Samba, Granero and Cesar are poor players though. Simply put that team was thrown together and no understanding was there. I expect him to flourish next season if he stays, keep an eye if he doesn't. The lads 'got it' imho.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm --<br /><br />
kun said:
NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
Sounds like Sinclair

Hoilett carried Blackburn and Sinclair would've been behind Nathan Dyer on the list if I was DOF

Not seen a lot of Hoilett but when I have seen him he's impressed me. Don't think we can judge any of the QPR players based on the mess that was going on at that club behind the scenes in the last 12 months.

worsleyweb said:
Sorry guys and I get abuse every time i post this but for this reason we will be buying ravel Morrison

that was a joke wasn't??? WASN"T???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.