Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
MCFCGuy ‏@BluemoonerMCFC 1h
Manchester City have joined Atletico Madrid, Tottenham and Dortmund in the fight for Alvaro Negredo (Via : @English_AS )
Expand
AS English ‏@English_AS 19m
@BluemoonerMCFC Negredo already agreed to join Atlético we believe.

Haven't followed the thread so someone may have posted this but Negredo is said to have agreed a move to Atletico according to AS English in a conversation with @BluemoonerMCFC.

NipHolmes said:
BillyShears said:
celticfc482 said:
Definitely we could do with signing a left sided prospect who has potential to become a top player.

I've been dreading saying this for a few days but honestly, I'd be seriously considering Tom Ince at 8 million pounds.

Or Hoilett. Both cheap and very useful players.

Are you lot wumming? Fucking hope so.

NipHolmes said:
FantasyIreland said:
waspish said:
Not seen enough of Sinclair in our side to judge him!

No argument there.... However,he proved his quality at Swansea and he isn't half as poor as some claim.

Dont get me wrong,other than early cup games,he's never a starter,however,off the bench as an alternative,i'm confident he could do a job.

If we're happy to keep the quality of Kolarov and Garcia then,unless we find a substantial upgrade,and a buyer for Sinclair,he certainly should be kept on.

-- 30 Jun 2013 20:49 --

NipHolmes said:
Hoilett is imo a player who could play for most teams in league and is available for cheap.Quick, skillful and can score goals. Young and would cost less than 10m. Makes good sense imo

How do you account for his less than succesful stint at QPR?

I can't. That's like saying Samba, Granero and Cesar are poor players though. Simply put that team was thrown together and no understanding was there. I expect him to flourish next season if he stays, keep an eye if he doesn't. The lads 'got it' imho.

-- Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm --

kun said:
NipHolmes said:
Hoilett is imo a player who could play for most teams in league and is available for cheap.Quick, skillful and can score goals. Young and would cost less than 10m. Makes good sense imo
Sounds like Sinclair
Hoilett carried Blackburn and Sinclair would've been behind Nathan Dyer on the list if I was DOF
True and yet his steep decline at QPR was startling, he was like a different player. I don't think there'll be many takers for him now, which is a pity, he showed a lot of promise.

hgblue said:
NipHolmes said:
BillyShears said:
I've been dreading saying this for a few days but honestly, I'd be seriously considering Tom Ince at 8 million pounds.

Or Hoilett. Both cheap and very useful players.

Are you lot wumming? Fucking hope so.

Why would that be wumming? 2 very good players as could excel in our squad. Not every signing has to be a big name!!

I will quote myself.

Rana said:
Andrew Negredghton, born in Sheffield. 209(184 games started) premier league appearances and 102 premier league goals. Teams: Wigan(2007-2009) and Everton(2009-2013). ----------------------------------> £25 or 30 millions striker for sure.

Proven at Almería (relegation battle team)
Proven at Sevilla (Champions League team two years ago and UEFA League team now).
Not a superstar but he is ready to take the next step.

Rana said:
I will quote myself.

Rana said:
Andrew Negredghton, born in Sheffield. 209(184 games started) premier league appearances and 102 premier league goals. Teams: Wigan(2007-2009) and Everton(2009-2013). ----------------------------------> £25 or 30 millions striker for sure.

Proven at Almería (relegation battle team)
Proven at Sevilla (Champions League team two years ago and UEFA League team now).
Not a superstar but he is ready to take the next step.

Hard to disagree when you put it like that

itisrising said:
Manchester City have joined Atletico Madrid, Tottenham and Dortmund in the fight for Alvaro Negredo (Via : @English_AS )
Expand

Haven't followed the thread so someone may have posted this but Negredo is said to have agreed a move to Atletico according to AS English in a conversation with @BluemoonerMCFC.

Tbh if pelle is very keen on him i think he will convince him to choise us over atletico or other clubs

MihaiCity said:
itisrising said:
Expand

Tbh if pelle is very keen on him i think he will convince him to choise us over atletico or other clubs
Probably a guarenteed starter at Athletic though... in a World cup year that could be a crucial factor

MihaiCity said:
itisrising said:
Expand

He's 0/1 on that with Isco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.