Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
NQCitizen said:
MihaiCity said:
itisrising said:
MCFCGuy ‏@BluemoonerMCFC 1h
Manchester City have joined Atletico Madrid, Tottenham and Dortmund in the fight for Alvaro Negredo (Via : @English_AS )
Expand
AS English ‏@English_AS 19m
@BluemoonerMCFC Negredo already agreed to join Atlético we believe.

Haven't followed the thread so someone may have posted this but Negredo is said to have agreed a move to Atletico according to AS English in a conversation with @BluemoonerMCFC.

Tbh if pelle is very keen on him i think he will convince him to choise us over atletico or other clubs

He's 0/1 on that with Isco.
big difference between Atletico and Real. Surely we can get him if we really are in for him.

This could be a good signing if we do it. Was a bit skeptical when I first saw the name but when you look more closely, 31 goals in 42 apps? At a price of around 15 million? Not that bad a choice. That is of course, assuming we are in for him.

NoahCity said:
This could be a good signing if we do it. Was a bit skeptical when I first saw the name but when you look more closely, 31 goals in 42 apps? At a price of around 15 million? Not that bad a choice. That is of course, assuming we are in for him.

Have to agree, I felt the same but if he turns out to be as good as Navas looked last night then happy days. If we get him I suspect Gudetti will be sold not loaned as it looks like we're cutting the wage bill and keep the squad nice and tight.

Mad 4 It said:
NoahCity said:

Have to agree, I felt the same but if he turns out to be as good as Navas looked last night then happy days. If we get him I suspect Gudetti will be sold not loaned as it looks like we're cutting the wage bill and keep the squad nice and tight.

Disagree, if Negredo comes in Dzeko will be the one packing his bags if a striker does leave (Although I believe we will keep all 4 strikers) as we will need that many to compete on numerous fronts.

Sky Sports which is quoting AS says he is going to "snub" late interest from us to joing Athletico Madrid

If the stories of him being a direct replacement for Tevez are correct then no thanks. He'd be okay as a 4th choice striker but that's it.

Mike D said:
If the stories of him being a direct replacement for Tevez are correct then no thanks. He'd be okay as a 4th choice striker but that's it.

The 4th top scorer in the Spanish league last season and only one goal behind Falcao

I think he may be a bit better than a fourth choice striker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.