Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
kiwikiddy said:
Loads of posts on Twatter saying we've triggered his buy out clause.

(Hopes)

200x400_emmerdale_viv_and_bob.jpg

NipHolmes said:
allan harper said:
kiwikiddy said:

This post meant to be in the Cavani thread?

(Hopes)

Got more chance in winning the lottery without buying a ticket than us activating Cavanis clause

I was hoping the big boss got leathered last night and sent Tiki a drunken text message saying "activate it ya ****"

NipHolmes said:
allan harper said:
kiwikiddy said:

(Hopes)

Got more chance in winning the lottery without buying a ticket than us activating Cavanis clause

and if you did buy the winning ticket you probably wouldnt win enough to activate that ludicrous amount

allan harper said:
NipHolmes said:
allan harper said:

(Hopes)

I was hoping the big boss got leathered last night and sent Tiki a drunken text message saying "activate it ya ****"
Would be great but the price is 15-20m over the top. s post above says, even the lottery would pale insignificant. What we need to do is find a Euromillions winning ticket, that's the baby.

Do not rate him. For one, he is not quick enough, for two he hasn't got a good first touch and for three he is not fit to lace Tevez's boots. We need to be buying better players than Negredo.

Tell me what Negredo has over a player like Benteke?

Benteke pisses all over him and so does Higuain who could be bought for around 25m.

Alvaro Negredo... NO thanks. Leave him to West Ham and Tottenham, not for us!

citizens_1976 said:
Do not rate him. For one, he is not quick enough, for two he hasn't got a good first touch and for three he is not fit to lace Tevez's boots. We need to be buying better players than Negredo.

Tell me what Negredo has over a player like Benteke?

Benteke pisses all over him and so does Higuain who could be bought for around 25m.

Alvaro Negredo... NO thanks. Leave him to West Ham and Tottenham, not for us!

Funnily enough its not up to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.