Álvaro Negredo Sánchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Negredo would be a good bit of business. He does score goals and his potential understanding with Navas could really benefit city this season.

Would rather pay £24 million for Negredo than £53 millon on Cavani.

Also on the Dzeko debate I think with the right supply to him he will score a lot of goals.

i like the look of this negredo lad and would rather be signing him for £20mil than be held to ransom over the likes of cavani. also I don't see the problem wth dzecko, he bagged 23 goals in 52 games last season and now we have a winger that will put them on a plate for him. there are not many instinct striker out there better than dzeko.

id be more than happy starting the season with kun, dzeko, negredo and guidetti!

VALLECANO STRIKER HAS SAID "YES" TO THE BRITISH OFFER
The City convinces Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1373006454.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/ ... 06454.html</a>

andyblue1109 said:
I think Negredo would be a good bit of business. He does score goals and his potential understanding with Navas could really benefit city this season.

Also on the Dzeko debate I think with the right supply to him he will score a lot of goals.

I'd rather pay the 22mill Arse paid for Huigain than 24mill for negredo tbh. But where does this 18mill buy-out clause comes from ...

eversince 76 said:
andyblue1109 said:

I'd rather pay the 22mill Arse paid for Huigain than 24mill for negredo tbh. But where does this 18mill buy-out clause comes from ...

To be honest mate is prefer higuain as well but hey ho. Gotta trust the manager and the board.

eversince 76 said:
andyblue1109 said:

That the thing which confuses me about this deal; if Higuain is available for less than Negredo, why weren't we in for him instead?
Maybe Higuain didn't fancy a move to Manchester?

ElanJo said:
VALLECANO STRIKER HAS SAID "YES" TO THE BRITISH OFFER
The City convinces Negredo <a class="postlink" href="http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/equipos/sevilla/1373006454.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.marca.com/2013/07/05/futbol/ ... 06454.html</a>

From Google translate for those that don't speak Spanish ;o)

The ways of Jesus Navas and Alvaro Negredo are very close together again. Atletico Madrid does not move tab for more than 10 days and Manchester City are pressing on the accelerator to gain the services of striker vallecano. So much so that it has gained advantage over the mattress.

The City, led by Manuel Pellegrini and Txiki Begiristain, two very well known Negredo, has stepped forward in the last few hours that could be decisive. He has put on the table a proposal striker very juicy contract which amounts to nearly 50% of what gave Atletico.

Negredo was clear he wanted to play next year in Madrid, go home, but once the final numbers, the situation has changed radically. Also meets the requirement of playing Champions, Alvaro basic.

Breaking late

Negredo has already given its approval to the offer from Manchester City, so that Sevilla has been freed to negotiate both sides and try to make the best of it. The appearance of the Citizens at the last minute has all its logic. The first options that were on the agenda have been falling and Negredo has become the first in the list.

ENRIQUE CHERRY
He said Wednesday that remain in contention for Negredo
In the Sevilla are convinced that Manchester could reach 25 million euros, an amount that would be accepted almost without question in Nervion. Yes, the president of the organization Atleti, Jose Maria del Nido, said yesterday that "the situation is exactly the same as on Wednesday. The City has not made any official proposal, Tottenham either Atletico Madrid and do not know anything for 10 days, "he said.

Will have to see now if there is a reaction Atletico, especially after hearing the words of his coach, Diego Pablo Simeone, very upset with the transfer policy carried out to date by the club on the banks of Manzanares. Enrique Cerezo said Wednesday that remain in contention for Negredo, see where.

On the other hand, Sevilla active on several fronts regarding possible additions. The arrival of the former Argentina defender Nico Pareja of Espanyol is a fact. Del Nido himself confirmed yesterday that the deal was clinched. The player, who plays for Spartak, come on loan and will be waiting in Seville for next Monday.

Also are taking steps forward in terms of signing Colombian striker Carlos Bacca. Sevilla has already made a first offer for the player of around six million euros, still far from the amount requested his home club, the Belgian Bruges.

Anyway, there is still plenty to Nervion and are convinced that the player will end up calling in Sevilla. Still, the club has plan B, as this newspaper ahead and called Kevin Gameiro, Paris Saint Germain striker who has long been on the agenda Sevilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.