Éverton Sousa Soares

If you’re 23 and still in Brazil, there’s probably a good reason for it. I have never seen him play but this just sounds very wierd. Especially at almost 50m

If you’re 23 and still in Brazil, there’s probably a good reason for it. I have never seen him play but this just sounds very wierd. Especially at almost 50m
This is true as a rule but is not always true. Arthur for example was close to 22 when Barcelona signed him. Those players in big clubs in Braziil are taking very good wages. Many times they go to some middle table club in Spain or Italy not to get more money but because their families want to live in Europe. Gremio refused to sell him last seasons. He is also not pushing to leave the club.

The careers of players are not always predictable. For example i think Everton is better than Malcom. But Malcom left Corinthians to play for some small club in France and now he is in a Spanish giant. I think Everton is better than Felipe Anderson and Willian, but both are playing in the biggest league in the world while he is playing in the Libertadores.

The only thing i dont get about this rumour is because he is not better than Man City wingers that are also young, so what would be the point? He would be a good sign for Chelsea or even Liverpool as an rotation option, but not for Man City.

I would think David Neres would be better than this guy but admittedly I've never seen this guy play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.