10,000 empty seats

As I've already posted.

Trafford is yours
Trafford is yours
Trafford is youuurs
10,000 at your parade
Trafford is yours

You know it's the best possible reply/song.

jrb said:
As I've already posted.

Trafford is yours
Trafford is yours
Trafford is youuurs
10,000 at your parade
Trafford is yours

You know it's the best possible reply/song.

I think the best rebuttal to "20,000 empty seats", is "United v. Wolves, United v. Wolveeeeeees, 30,000 empty seats, oh we're really sure!". ;)

intheknow! said:
ban-mcfc said:
the funny thing is, we have sold out pretty much both home games so far, and this champs league game hasn't even began yet so how the fuck do they know what the attendance will be?

which by the way is predicted to be very close if not sell out, these fuckers are so deluded it's untrue. it's definitely got to the stage where they are more obsessed with us.

chelsea didn't sell their home support out last night, arsenal won't when they're at home, the only reason these cunts sell out in the cups is because they automatically sell them cup tickets on top of the season tickets. my mate who's a rag season ticket holder says it's a disgrace and he feels he should get a choice.

it's coming to the point with him that if united make it through all the comps he'll be skint, he actually said if they go out the carling cup he'll be happy. so one of their biggest fans wants them to lose because if they win they will steal from him. brilliant. what a decent club they are.

Chelsea did not sell out last night because there was an organised boycott because the club has increased ticket prices for Champions League games by 33%, there is one planned against Genk as well. Arsenal have a 60,000 seater stadium so even for minnow CL teams they don't go below 50,000.

Guys it will be VERY EMBARRASSING and poor if we don't sell out, there is no point denying it. With all the money our owner has invested, our top quality players and the achievement to get in the CL. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME OUR CLUB IS IN THE CL, for God sake!! No point comparing to Arsenal and Chelsea for above reasons but don't forget Arsenal have been in the CL for 14 years and Chelsea have been for 9 years. This is our first time!! When Chelsea got into the Champions League, of course they were sold out for their first game.

why embarassing? It proves we have loyal support rather than tens of thousands (or in some cases 400 million) of glory hunting bandwagon joiners. Remember the campaign "Free the 35,000"? - that was the point, we always have had 35k to 40k loyal fans, we are not glory hunters, WE ARE CITY, SUPER CITY, FROM MAINE ROAD - off to the game now lads, will enjoy it however many are there CITY CITY CITY

Laugh at them every day, laugh when you see one, laugh when they open there mouth, laugh at the drivel they come out with, laugh at there accents, laugh laugh laugh

Remember on the 6th day God created Manchester City and to show he had a sense of humour he gave us the rags to toy with

:))

Bluemuck said:
I'm sorry but 10,000 empty seats in our first ever Champions League game at home is embarrassing to say the least. So much for Manchester being blue!
Helo RAG.......how are you and welcome to the City board, have you got nothing to talk about on Redshite?

ardwickboy said:
Bluemuck said:
I'm sorry but 10,000 empty seats in our first ever Champions League game at home is embarrassing to say the least. So much for Manchester being blue!
Helo RAG.......how are you and welcome to the City board, have you got nothing to talk about on Redshite?

YEAH, BLUE MUCK IS FROM INDIA.....
Yawn.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.