10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm worried about how one dimensional his game has been from the left wing. almost no variety. barely even goes past or tries to go past the defender. it's almost too methodical. like he's been told to only pretend to dribble for a few yards then lay it back. doesn't use his left foot enough too.
hes always been like this

It's great to see we have such a supportive fanbase willing to get behind a new player...
Haha! Fuck me, things didn't happen for him last night and it was a sharp shock to his system I imagine knowing that standards here are ultimately on a different planet to what he's used to but he will learn from games like PSG and adapt because he's a proper footballer who picks up things pretty quickly as evidenced by his start in a blue shirt.
All season will be the same though, same posters saying the same things every time he's below par but nowhere to be seen when he's had another excellent game.
There's one simple question to be asked about any player...

Does he / has he made the team better?

In Jack Grealish's case, on the basis of his performances to date, the answer must be a resounding yes.

It's early days and the lad's settling in.. Bloody hell, even Colin Bell and David Silva had off games!

Great player,things didnt quite come off last night and the dodgy ref was determined to ensure such.PSG doubling up on him was for a reason,and yet he still caused panic when on the ball.
Fair comment.

I,d forgot how much the ref was against him...
Bizzare decision making from a so called elite match official.

If the reports of him having to 're locate due to fans finding out where he lives are true,then maybe that also played on his mind.

Finally,..PSG are ,without question,the best team Grealish has faced in his career to date, I,m sure he will bounce back...his hunger for the game is there for all to see,imo.

Fair comment.

Blizzard decision making from a so called elite match official.

If the reports of him having to 're locate due to fans finding out where he lives are true,then maybe that also played on his mind.

Finally,..PSG are ,without question,the best team Grealish has faced in his career to date, I,m sure he will bounce back...his hunger for the game is there for all to see,imo.

city fans?

Fair comment.

Bizzare decision making from a so called elite match official.

The best team Grealish has faced in his career to date is City ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.