10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
12 days since he last played a game of football.

50 pages added since then.

People love repeating themselves on here. I guarantee this will end up being a case where people end up having to eat a lot of humble pie once Jack gets going. It happens all the time on here with people saying certain players are shite and will never be good enough. Just look what people were saying about Rodri and now look how he is playing this season. I have been guilty of it myself with Gundogan and had to serve myself a large slice of humble pie on that one.

The facts are we are very well run and we very rarely get a transfer wrong. And even those who struggle at the beginning end up looking the business with time.

Lol truthfully, I'm not a bit shocked or surprised at Jack's relatively poor start to the season. I always thought that he was the stand-out player on a relatively poor side, and so he seemed a LOT better than the rest of his side by comparison.

Based on his performances thus far, all he appears to be is average. Clean touch, can find a pass, but doesn't have that big-team, big-competition experience to really leave an impact on the side yet. Especially with needing to prove your worth to the fans AND Pep, it makes sense why hes had a slow start.. Jack is a bit out of his depth! It make a season or two for him to play his best football, i just hope that we can all be patient and he actually turns up one day!

Lol truthfully, I'm not a bit shocked or surprised at Jack's relatively poor start to the season. I always thought that he was the stand-out player on a relatively poor side, and so he seemed a LOT better than the rest of his side by comparison.

Based on his performances thus far, all he appears to be is average. Clean touch, can find a pass, but doesn't have that big-team, big-competition experience to really leave an impact on the side yet. Especially with needing to prove your worth to the fans AND Pep, it makes sense why hes had a slow start.. Jack is a bit out of his depth! It make a season or two for him to play his best football, i just hope that we can all be patient and he actually turns up one day!
Should have saved that till morning of April 1st

People love repeating themselves on here. I guarantee this will end up being a case where people end up having to eat a lot of humble pie once Jack gets going. It happens all the time on here with people saying certain players are shite and will never be good enough. Just look what people were saying about Rodri and now look how he is playing this season. I have been guilty of it myself with Gundogan and had to serve myself a large slice of humble pie on that one.

The facts are we are very well run and we very rarely get a transfer wrong. And even those who struggle at the beginning end up looking the

The facts are we are very well run and we very rarely get a transfer wrong. And even those who struggle at the beginning end up looking the business with time.
Well your welcome to your opinion and hopefully you will be proved right, however I'm in the camp that says the humble pie will be getting eaten by the posters who have described Jack as a superstar, mega star and "going to be a City great and legend" because I just can't see it to be honest
Happy to be wrong !

City’s at our best when we have a smokescreen IMO. Instead of the pressure spread out on the squad it’s focused on one player. Less stress on the squad as a whole with that bad energy focused on one boo boy.

Grealish will be fine. Which one hasn’t turned out well in the end?

Well your welcome to your opinion and hopefully you will be proved right, however I'm in the camp that says the humble pie will be getting eaten by the posters who have described Jack as a superstar, mega star and "going to be a City great and legend" because I just can't see it to be honest
Happy to be wrong !
you say a lot of things but providing evidence or logic based opinion does not seem to be one your strengths.

Honestly not sure why posters feel the need to comment on the performances of players new to the club and learning to adapt to the way that Pep wants them to play.

If Pep was disappointed with the performances of Grealish, he wouldn't be getting game time until he did as he was asked.

How difficult is that for posters to understand ?

Are posters confusing Pep with OGS ffs ?

I really think Grealish will come good after a period of time settling down. How many other players have we had that have been judged as not good enough after 15 games but just need time to bed in (Rodri). It's not his fault we paid the price we did and I also think he isn't being played in the right position, never a winger for me. I am not nearly as qualified as Pep though so I trust him to get it right. Needs time!

Happy to be wrong !
And we also have to remember he is 26 and not a youngster that has the whole world ahead of him, this is who he is, he doesn’t get that much better. If Grealish was 21 or 22 then I would understand the hype more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.