10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
you say a lot of things but providing evidence or logic based opinion does not seem to be one your strengths.
I'm sorry about that I'm not that good at explaining things in words to be honest even though quite a few of my earlier posts do give various reasons for my veiw, anyway I don't see any real evidence of a "City legend " I've said plenty of times that he's a decent player but nothing more ....all your stats and all your so called logical opinions don't impress me. I don't need or have to go into great detail to explain this .
I don't rate Jack that highly and didn't from the get go ....
Others on here feel similarly so just accept those opinions as I accept and respect yours

I'm sorry about that I'm not that good at explaining things in words to be honest even though quite a few of my earlier posts do give various reasons for my veiw, anyway I don't see any real evidence of a "City legend " I've said plenty of times that he's a decent player but nothing more ....all your stats and all your so called logical opinions don't impress me. I don't need or have to go into great detail to explain this .
Others on here feel similarly so just accept those opinions as I accept and respect yours
Please

....all your stats and all your so called logical opinions don't impress me. I don't need or have to go into great detail to explain this .
so you are saying that you will just make up opinions based on how you feel. Don't tell me you don't look at data and stuff who needs those lol. thank God you are not in charge of player recruitment.

I'm sorry about that I'm not that good at explaining things in words to be honest even though quite a few of my earlier posts do give various reasons for my veiw, anyway I don't see any real evidence of a "City legend " I've said plenty of times that he's a decent player but nothing more ....all your stats and all your so called logical opinions don't impress me.
Hopefully your reading skills are proper because I don't see anyone saying Jack is Legend. People hoping Jack could be a legend is a logical possibility because he was a good player and could stay here a long time and play his role in us winning many trophies. based on our recent history that is a logical possibility so people can make that statement.

You on the other hand saying he will not be a Legend goes against recent history and implies Jack has already failed and will keep failing in the future, so now it is upto you to show some evidence for that.

so you are saying that you will just make up opinions based on how you feel. Don't tell me you don't look at data and stuff who needs those lol. thank God you are not in charge of player recruitment.

Hopefully your reading skills are proper because I don't see anyone saying Jack is Legend. People hoping Jack could be a legend is a logical possibility because he was a good player and could stay here a long time and play his role in us winning many trophies. based on our recent history that is a logical possibility so people can make that statement.

You on the other hand saying he will not be a Legend goes against recent history and implies Jack has already failed and will keep failing in the future, so now it is upto you to show some evidence for that.
That's correct I never look at Stats unlike you who obviously analyses every touch every run , every pass etc etc , and yes its a general feeling I have that is he isn't going to score that many goals and he isn't going to create goals as much as we all want either, therefore he will never be a superstar footballer like the David's and the yayas we have been privileged to watch over the last decade....legends

Again posters definitely have described Jack as a future superstar and City legend in the making not only in this thread but also in the transfer thread before he signed......I can read proper !
Your tone always seems to want to provoke an argument which I'm not going to be drawn into so on that note I will say it one last time, Jack is a decent player but I just don't rate him as highly as you and some others on here....simple really
Nite nite

That's correct I never look at Stats unlike you who obviously analyses every touch every run , every pass etc etc , and yes its a general feeling I have that is he isn't going to score that many goals and he isn't going to create goals as much as we all want either, therefore he will never be a superstar footballer like the David's and the yayas we have been privileged to watch over the last decade....legends

Again posters definitely have described Jack as a future superstar and City legend in the making not only in this thread but also in the transfer thread before he signed......I can read proper !
Your tone always seems to want to provoke an argument which I'm not going to be drawn into so on that note I will say it one last time, Jack is a decent player but I just don't rate him as highly as you and some others on here....simple really
Nite nite
Did you see Grealish play against Belgium and Ireland . He rang rings around them . He was head and shoulders England's best player . Play Grealish in midfield and he will become one of the best players in the premier league.

Did you see Grealish play against Belgium and Ireland . He rang rings around them . He was head and shoulders England's best player . Play Grealish in midfield and he will become one of the best players in the premier league.
Keep talking rubbish.
I guess if you can do flicks and are a good ball carrier that makes you world class. Imagine scoring your first England goal at 26 and thinking you are world class. I really don’t get how this “play grealish in midfield” is getting so much traction, he has been playing left winger for club and country for a long time now. I guess people have to look for an excuse for his poor performances.

Keep talking rubbish.
I guess if you can do flicks and are a good ball carrier that makes you world class. Imagine scoring your first England goal at 26 and thinking you are world class. I really don’t get how this “play grealish in midfield” is getting so much traction, he has been playing left winger for club and country for a long time now. I guess people have to look for an excuse for his poor performances.
He was England's most dangerous player leading up to the euro's. Why do you think there was so much clamor from
Englands fans for him to play at the euros. And he scored his first goal at 26 because Southgate didn't pick him until he was 25 . He has 17 caps and maybe 3 or 4 of them did he play a full game.

He was England's most dangerous player leading up to the euro's. Why do you think there was so much clamor from
Englands fans for him to play at the euros. And he scored his first goal at 26 because Southgate didn't pick him until he was 25 . He has 17 caps and maybe 3 or 4 of them did he play a full game.
Waffle. Grealish was the flavor of the month that is all. He has done nothing in football, Englands most dangerous player but had zero goals for his country. Good players influence games, not look pretty or have a nice touch.

Didn't Pep recently say that he plays Jack wide left because it means the opposition has to leave two players out there to deal with him at all times ? That frees up space in the middle for Foden and the others to operate in.

Seems to me he's doing exactly what he's asked to do and, with his fantastic ball retention, he's doing it very well.

People love repeating themselves on here. I guarantee this will end up being a case where people end up having to eat a lot of humble pie once Jack gets going. It happens all the time on here with people saying certain players are shite and will never be good enough. Just look what people were saying about Rodri and now look how he is playing this season. I have been guilty of it myself with Gundogan and had to serve myself a large slice of humble pie on that one.

The facts are we are very well run and we very rarely get a transfer wrong. And even those who struggle at the beginning end up looking the business with time.
don't get some people just support the players if they play for us jacks doing ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.