10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go support PSG if you want a bunch of talented mavericks.

Support City if you want a great team.
That particular poster has made a fair few posts where he hints that Pep is holding us back. He must think we are as stupid as him/her.

Grealish has at times appeared a little predictable in the inverted winger role as have Sterling and Mahrez. The thing that gives me no doubt at all he will shine for us is his decision making and calmness on the ball. He generally chooses and executes the right pass and in tight spaces sometimes sees passes no one else does. In this he is night and day compared with Sterling.

When Phil was at the euros . What did he do . I am not say that Phil won't become a world class player . But Ballon Dor. I don't know .

It is a bit unfair to Phil.

England plays a system with striker and traditional overlapping left footed left full back (Shaw/Chilwell) - so of course England use inverted right footed left winger (Sterling/Grealish/sometimes Rashford). Phil has to move to the right wing. Totally different to what City did mostly last season. I think that the main reason he was dropped after 2 games - Phil struggled to adapt to the striker system - aka serving Harry Kane. Thus I really hoped Harry Kane would join after Euro - to give Phil some learning of playing with a striker and a better chance in the national team.

Sterling and Grealish are far more experienced and have played under multiple managers/teams with traditional strikers. So naturally they adapt easier.

Again I really hope City will buy a striker soon. It will benefit Grealish and Foden's England career.

It is a bit unfair to Phil.

England plays a system with striker and traditional overlapping left footed left full back (Shaw/Chilwell) - so of course England use inverted right footed left winger (Sterling/Grealish/sometimes Rashford). Phil has to move to the right wing. Totally different to what City did mostly last season. I think that the main reason he was dropped after 2 games - Phil struggled to adapt to the striker system - aka serving Harry Kane. Thus I really hoped Harry Kane would join after Euro - to give Phil some learning of playing with a striker and a better chance in the national team.

Sterling and Grealish are far more experienced and have played under multiple managers/teams with traditional strikers. So naturally they adapt easier.

Again I really hope City will buy a striker soon. It will benefit Grealish and Foden's England career.

I think you are showing the silly twat too much patience personally aj - he's just a silly **** trying to be clever but failing badly.

That particular poster has made a fair few posts where he hints that Pep is holding us back. He must think we are as stupid as him/her.
Read his posts. He's either a troll or bell end. He has posted on lots of different player threads and has nothing positive to say in any of them. All while simultaneously making snide digs at Pep. He should be looked at by one of the mods as he only joined this year and it's strange someone would sign up so recently and immediately begin to slander the manager and players.

Read his posts. He's either a troll or bell end. He has posted on lots of different player threads and has nothing positive to say in any of them. All while simultaneously making snide digs at Pep. He should be looked at by one of the mods as he only joined this year and it's strange someone would sign up so recently and immediately begin to slander the manager and players.
Judging from many 2021 sign ups it seems the forum is happy to go for quantity over quality these days.

The thing about Foden is that he has never really done it for England . The system he plays in with Man City might
make him look a better player than he actually is.
Never done what? He's just getting started...if he were in a club that was mid table and just let him do whatever the fxxk he wanted he would be a walking highlight reel...this kid has all the attributes of a world class player...the type that take their team places...not sure what you're watching...

Never done what? He's just getting started...if he were in a club that was mid table and just let him do whatever the fxxk he wanted he would be a walking highlight reel...this kid has all the attributes of a world class player...the type that take their team places...not sure what you're watching...
Normally Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.