10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t knock the lad for effort, he puts 100% into it.
I just feel like the way he dribbles can make him somewhat look better than he is.

when he has the ball he looks very silky and skill full. But it always ends up underwhelming like he either dribbles back to the defence, or brings in a foul or loses the ball.
I think maybe because he looks the part, he gets away with it more.

Plus if grealish was bald and a face like a spanner would he be as hyped up as he is now ? Not by just city/ villa fans, I mean the whole country ? It’s a serious question. Abit like pop stars get ahead of the game by looks i actuelly think grealish / beckham etc get over hyped

Grealish hasn’t matched the highs Sane achieved in certain games yet but he’s far more consistent.

He’s not having any absolute shockers, Leroy would have 2 shockers for every stellar performance, whereas Grealish has 3 good games.
Grealish has 1 goal and 2 assists in the Premier League and has played most games. What are you watching?

I said the same thing when we were initially linked with him and I still maintain the opinion now that he's a very good player but wasn't one that we particularly needed. I don't think he is as good as players we already had and probably doesn't get into our best 11 at the moment. Having said that bringing in good players is not a bad thing as long as you can keep tham all happy and I'm sure Pep will find a way to utilize him to get the best out of his abilities. He's looked OK at City so far but hasn't really got into top gear yet.

I said the same thing when we were initially linked with him and I still maintain the opinion now that he's a very good player but wasn't one that we particularly needed. I don't think he is as good as players we already had and probably doesn't get into our best 11 at the moment. Having said that bringing in good players is not a bad thing as long as you can keep tham all happy and I'm sure Pep will find a way to utilize him to get the best out of his abilities. He's looked OK at City so far but hasn't really got into top gear yet.
The situation changed. We signed him believing Bernardo would leave. He’ll find his role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.