10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

why did southgate sub him on

Maybe because he wasn't injured? It was reported he did have an "illness" last week but no mention of injury.

Obviously hope he hasn't an injury but maybe he has a "personal reasons" injury in light of the speculation about his exploits.

People believe Daily Fail gossip articles now? Yawn...
Irrespective of which media outlet it is, his personal life seems too much out there for all to see. Players who attract so much media attention usually fall out of favour with Guardiola.

People won’t want to hear it but I don’t think he’ll last long at City unless he cleans up his behaviour off the pitch.

Irrespective of which media outlet it is, his personal life seems too much out there for all to see. Players who attract so much media attention usually fall out of favour with Guardiola.

People won’t want to hear it but I don’t think he’ll last long at City unless he cleans up his behaviour off the pitch.
What has he done wrong off the pitch since signing for us? A tabloid story of him being seen in the company of a famous women doesn't really register on my giveafuckometer and I'd be surprised if it does on Peps either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.