10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.
Grealish is battling Sterling/Mount/etc for the LW in England.
Foden is battling Sterling/Saka/etc the RW spot.

And actually it is not about how good themselves are - it is about how well they can server the striker Harry Kane - very different from Pep's system.

I don't think Sterling has to worry about his spot at the moment, not has Foden.

Plus if grealish was bald and a face like a spanner would he be as hyped up as he is now ? Not by just city/ villa fans, I mean the whole country ? It’s a serious question. Abit like pop stars get ahead of the game by looks i actuelly think grealish / beckham etc get over hyped
You can't compare him with beckham. He is a far more talented player than beckham. He was one of the best players in the premier league last year. He virtually carried the Aston villa team.

He’s dating Emily Atack according to the front of one of the red tops today

Disappointed the headline wasn’t - Grealish penetrates the Atack

Grealish has 1 goal and 2 assists in the Premier League and has played most games. What are you watching?
Grealish wasn't bought for this season. He has to learn the way we play under Pep and when he does he will be another attacking threat.
The stats don't tell the whole story and, for the most part, he's doing alright so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.