10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is out a lot at clubs and parties put it that way ,i dont dislike him but his image hasnt changed from being a party boy , i like looking at papers daily , i like to know what is going on
You like to know what the papers are telling you is going on. Reality is often different to what the gutter press print.

He is out a lot at clubs and parties put it that way ,i dont dislike him but his image hasnt changed from being a party boy , i like looking at papers daily , i like to know what is going on
I think this is harsh, @kaz7. I've not seen anything on him being out since August. Pep has clearly trusted him and been happy with him and his fitness levels as he has played pretty much every game for us since arrival.

Whilst I don't think this girl issue is a good look for Jack at all, I don't think it's fair for him to be labelled a party boy when there has been little evidence of it at City so far.

I think this is harsh, @kaz7. I've not seen anything on him being out since August. Pep has clearly trusted him and been happy with him and his fitness levels as he has played pretty much every game for us since arrival.

Whilst I don't think this girl issue is a good look for Jack at all, I don't think it's fair for him to be labelled a party boy when there has been little evidence of it at City so far.
He has been out loads ! last time after brugge game , he is not lying in a ditch pissed but he does have a long suffering girlfriend at home

Irrespective of which media outlet it is, his personal life seems too much out there for all to see. Players who attract so much media attention usually fall out of favour with Guardiola.

People won’t want to hear it but I don’t think he’ll last long at City unless he cleans up his behaviour off the pitch.
Like all high profile celebrities, of course his public life will be out there, but seem to be insinuating that he is displaying negative aspects. Can you list them as since joining us, I cannot recall anything to worry about

Irrespective of which media outlet it is, his personal life seems too much out there for all to see. Players who attract so much media attention usually fall out of favour with Guardiola.

People won’t want to hear it but I don’t think he’ll last long at City unless he cleans up his behaviour off the pitch.
Is the story true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.