10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst living with his girlfriend
Maybe wait until you hear a bit more of the story before insinuating Jack has done anything wrong. I guarantee you'd be doing just that if it was a player you liked.

If it turns out he's been naughty then crack on, hell be fair game.

I think we can go for not very famous then.
The barometer for fame has become seriously fucking low these days due to reality TV so she could be anybody. I wouldn't have a clue!! Haha!
Our @kaz7 is the lady to fill us in, she nows her celebs... :-)

Maybe wait until you hear a bit more of the story before insinuating Jack has done anything wrong. I guarantee you'd be doing just that if it was a player you liked.

If it turns out he's been naughty then crack on, hell be fair game.
He is in the tabloids every week and not on the back pages , i said he would be more known for this kind of thing than football

He is in the tabloids every week and not on the back pages , i said he would be more known for this kind of thing than football
You say that as though you're correct!! Haha! This is the first thing I've seen but then I'm not sad enough to read any tabloids.
He will be getting followed around by paps 24 seven and any picture can be printed without context.
Like I said, a player you rate would be getting the full kaz defence.

You say that as though you're correct!! Haha! This is the first thing I've seen but then I'm not sad enough to read any tabloids.
He will be getting followed around by paps 24 seven and any picture can be printed without context.
Like I said, a player you rate would be getting the full kaz defence.
He is out a lot at clubs and parties put it that way ,i dont dislike him but his image hasnt changed from being a party boy , i like looking at papers daily , i like to know what is going on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.