10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So me being a Barca fan invalidates whatever opinion I have about a player?

You brought up Coutinho, which kind of supports my point. He was a waste of money and everyone on our fanbase regrets it.

And as for the last part, I really don't care. Bring whatever insult you want, I don't care.
You being a Barca fan makes you like all the fucking rest we’ve had on here. Preaching from non existent moral high ground.
Worry about your own shit show. We’re bobbing along quite nicely thanks.

That's what Bartomeu does, not Barcelona. Anyway, my point still stands. Guardiola could have bought a striker or an out and out left winger to replace Sane. Grealish is a good player, but I don't see what he provides that Bernardo or Gundogan can't.

Pep will appreciate your input no doubt , why not send him your thoughts ?

Definitely. I think he’s a bit too nice and laidback.

We’ve never really had nice and laidback players. Even David Silva played aggressively. He even could be a bit nasty at times, never took any shit off anyone and always gave the referee shit (“puta”) and sometimes left his hip in after a challenge.

Jack hasn’t got the time and space to be nice and laidback playing for us. You have seconds, if not milliseconds, on the ball playing for us. You have to do what you’re doing with aggression and purpose and that’s when you make things happen.
Totally agree, David Silva was a lovely guy but he had that nasty streak in him that all the greats have and he was one tough little bastard.

To often Grealish is stood stationary in the box when he does not have the ball, just watching the play, he has to create space or get into goal scoring positions.

Cleary a talent but very much work in progress.

That's what Bartomeu does, not Barcelona. Anyway, my point still stands. Guardiola could have bought a striker or an out and out left winger to replace Sane. Grealish is a good player, but I don't see what he provides that Bernardo or Gundogan can't.
Unlike La Liga , we play over 60 competitive games a season and need 16/17 top quality players , where as Barca used to play four games a season against Real & Atletico Madrid because the rest of the teams in La Liga are cannon fodder , having watched Malaga for a couple of seasons when i lived in Spain the general standard of football in La Liga is dross and played in front of half full stadiums.
Dont worry about Grealish he will play 30/40 games as will the other creative midfield players in our squad, and all those players will provide a minimum of 10/15 goals which enables us to play minus a striker.
Enjoy your next decade of mediocrity , or perhaps you should change your team now , Bayern Munich always wins a lot of trophies quite sure you could get their latest shirt with Sane on the back for a bargain price.

You being a Barca fan makes you like all the fucking rest we’ve had on here. Preaching from non existent moral high ground.
Worry about your own shit show. We’re bobbing along quite nicely thanks.

baffling isn’t it. It’s a Sunday and they spend so much energy going on to a forum of opposing team/fans and telling them they have bought the wrong player - even though the opposing team/fans are top of the league and their team is pretty shit.

Really enjoyed Grealish in the false 9 last night, dropped into all the right spaces as a #10.

I find the rest (except Palmer) so far drop right into the #8s or deeper and are nowhere near the box once they make the pass.

A very gifted footballer who will just get better and better for us.
No weaknesses to his game, just needs to "acclimatise" to playing in a team of this calibre and tactial approach, after basically being the one man in a one man team.

Totally agree, David Silva was a lovely guy but he had that nasty streak in him that all the greats have and he was one tough little bastard.

To often Grealish is stood stationary in the box when he does not have the ball, just watching the play, he has to create space or get into goal scoring positions.

Cleary a talent but very much work in progress.

I agree with the work in progress (and the talent). Sometimes it is easy to forget what we thought about Bernardo, Gundog, Rodri etc when they first arrived. It took them a while to ‘get it’. Jack will be no different.

I agree with the work in progress (and the talent). Sometimes it is easy to forget what we thought about Bernardo, Gundog, Rodri etc when they first arrived. It took them a while to ‘get it’. Jack will be no different.
I think he's ahead of the curve, but some on here crowd funded the purchase, judging by their lack of patience.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.