10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Saka gets picked ahead of him for England. And I couldn't even comprehend an an argument Grealish is better than Martinelli. Odegaard is a better player than Grealish

Grealish would not be our best player. I mean why would he? What's he done to warrant such a high reputation, other than the transfer fee you christened him with?

12 months ago he was an Aston Villa footballer, then you spent 100m on him. How does being bought for 100m make you a better footballer? If this logic were true, Harry Maguire would be a world class centre half.

Im willing to admit Mahrez, Foden, De Bruyne, Sterling are of extreme quality, but I will not be gaslighted into acknowledging Grealish is an elite level footballer when he clearly isnt.
15 months ago Grealish was virtually the unbackable favourite to win EPL POTY until he got a 3 month injury and missed the rest of the season. He had single handedly dragged Villa into European spots before his injury.

Your brilliant Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard have conspired to take Arsenal to another mid table finish despite being surrounded by a whole lineup of big name internationals.

I'm assuming you're still butthurt from Grealish destroying you at your home ground last year. What was it, 3-0 to the Villa including Jack's 80 yard run and perfect through ball for Watkins to score? And from memory he also set up McGinn brilliantly at the start of the game for a goal ruled out for a dodgy offside call.

But yeah whatever bro, enjoy Saka and Martinelli. They'll take you to an EPL trophy in no time, I'm sure.

Come a loss or even a dropped point, the same old posters come out with the same old criticisms about the same players, ad-nauseam. Top of the league and in the semi-final of the CL, with so many average players, surely makes Pep the biggest miracle man since Gandalf.

It’s funny how if Jack’s teammates had taken their chances most people would be talking about Grealish in a different light.

If Bernie converted that sitter at Palace and Jesus buried his chance yesterday, most people would be talking out a decent contribution from Grealish this season.
Yes two assists would make him a world beater and well worth the 190 million outlay without factoring in agents fees

I would have given him zero out of 10 for the first half yesterday. Second half he scored one and put one on a plate that Jesus managed to fuck up, so have to give him credit for that. Overall I thought he was poor yesterday apart from those 2 good moments. He wasn't alone though, most of the team were.

I don't think he has been a good signing to date. Not sure why the narrative on here seems to be that we have to wait until next year for him to show us what he can do. Why can't he do that this season? Is he on some kind of timer? Paying £100m for a player who is not in our best 11 is genuinely mental.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.