10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are you saying you don’t rate him?
No I dnt!
But as a city fan and him as a city player I hope he pans out for us, I hope he finds whatever mojo y'all think he might have, because at the end of the day, we are all here for mancity. Whether all of us as fans and Grealish as a player or any of our players, we all want one thing, mancity to succeed.

His lack of success, will be detrimental to the team and his success will be for the good of the team.
So, his success, is our success.

He’ll be amazing next season

people never learn on bluemoan that under pep it can take a season.

Wishful thinking

Imagine paying top dollar for a new motor and then been told
"Oh by the way it will only run on 3 cylinders for the first year."

He was one I had high hopes for too. unfortunately he hasn't fitted in at all thus far.
He needs to hit the ground running next season that's for sure.

Wishful thinking

He was one I had high hopes for too. unfortunately he hasn't fitted in at all thus far.
Poor analogy.

Wishful thinking

What?

It can take players a while to get use to Peps style etc..

Sane
Stones
Cancelo
Bernardo
Gundogan

all were MUCH better 2nd season and beyond . And I’m sure I’m missing some.

Cancelo got slagged off loads when he 1st come and now he’s the best full back in the world.

Ridicules to write off players after 1 season ESPECIALLY under pep.

Shite Analogy btw

Not about football ability though, more about alice-bands and shinpads and accent, you know, the really really important things, that fire-up the BM ultras, in fact if he was a "ginge" then a full melt-down would be in progress. People "learning" is a novel idea, forums are not class-rooms, merely platforms that are open to any and every opinion/agenda/bias.
The fact that so many posts are obviously sincere is both heart-warming and sad depending on your own point of view. Getting on for twenty years, still a hard-core of original BM'ers and the large influx that followed the take-over, must be doing something right, @Ric.
I don’t know what you’re on about

Wishful thinking

How can we ever reimburse you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.