10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is making big mistake, leaving Super Jack on the bench during such an important games..

Jack would have made a difference here.. Modric-Kroos-Benzema trio would be outclassed even more and I hope Pep's saving him for the Bernabeu, to make them suffer even more..

But let's look at the positives -> Jack will be fresh for the Leed's away game and you all know what that means.. (easy-peasy 3 points...)

Pep is making big mistake, leaving Super Jack on the bench during such an important games..

Jack would have made a difference here.. Modric-Kroos-Benzema trio would be outclassed even more and I hope Pep's saving him for the Bernabeu, to make them suffer even more..

But let's look at the positives -> Jack will be fresh for the Leed's away game and you all know what that means.. (easy-peasy 3 points...)
Such irony.

He's on the bench for a reason as he's not been super Jack thus far. And unless he ups his game and Impresses Pep in league games, he won't be trusted in the CL semi or final, that's if we get to the final of course.

Can’t help but feel his form is going to hurt us somewhere down the line as we’re solely reliant on De Bruyne. Kev needed to be subbed last night but there was no one on the bench capable of replacing him. An in form fresh Grealish should be coming on and taking the game to a slow, dodgy Madrid.

Can’t help but feel his form is going to hurt us somewhere down the line as we’re solely reliant on De Bruyne. Kev needed to be subbed last night but there was no one on the bench capable of replacing him. An in form fresh Grealish should be coming on and taking the game to a slow, dodgy Madrid.
I think eventually he'll be great in midfield, but I don't think replacing Kev in a CL semi-final is the best way to introduce him to that position.

He could have gone on the left and shifted Phil to midfield, but then Phil's hardly played there at senior level either.

If Jack was bought with the intention of moving him central, we need to get him game time there. If he was bought to stay on the left then, given the injury records of KDB and Gundo, we're going to need another 8 pretty soon.

Such irony.

He's on the bench for a reason as he's not been super Jack thus far. And unless he ups his game and Impresses Pep in league games, he won't be trusted in the CL semi or final, that's if we get to the final of course.
Don’t you remember his heroics against Leipzig ?

if player scores a goal like that, you can’t wish for more

I have a feeling Pep is saving him for something

Don’t you remember his heroics against Leipzig ?

if player scores a goal like that, you can’t wish for more

I have a feeling Pep is saving him for something
Yes i remember but i do wish for more, and jack has been underwhelming in most of his games i think. I hust hope he comes good but only Grealish can make it happen and it's up to him whether he does, or not.

The fee we payed for him was well over the top, and unfortunately he hasn't shown he is anything exceptional to warrant the fee or the high wages he is on.
If he doesn't deliver soon he will be a big mistake by our recruitment team and very hard to sell on.

Yes I agree! To hell if a player has been wank all season, he is super Jack and must start ALL games! What an abominable decision by Pep to leave Super Jack on the bench! We need to get Pep out of this club and find a manager who would play Super Jack more!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.