10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
good game from him but not yet great. he is playing far too safe many times just to recycle possession. his move for the 5th goal was david silva like in moving between the lines and he made the goal possible. he needs to do more of that.

You were quoting people telling them they know nothing about the game for saying he plays far too safe not long ago with you explaining he's in the team to recycle possession and now you're saying the same thing, make your mind up fella.

I have to praise you for the most over hyping of a simple 5 yard pass I've ever seen. Wasn't the tidy play out from the back, or kdb breaking a challenge, or sterling turning and shimmying past 2 defenders to break the lines and play a pass through to Grealish, or jesus driving at the back line before laying the ball off with perfect weight and timing to kdb who returned the ball with equally perfect weight and timing before a nice little finish. None of that made the 5th goal, it was Grealish's simple 5 yard lay off to jesus in the middle of the move that made it all possible. Boris will be on the phone to you before long with spin like that.

What?

It can take players a while to get use to Peps style etc..

Sane
Stones
Cancelo
Bernardo
Gundogan

all were MUCH better 2nd season and beyond . And I’m sure I’m missing some.

Cancelo got slagged off loads when he 1st come and now he’s the best full back in the world.

Ridicules to write off players after 1 season ESPECIALLY under pep.

Shite Analogy btw
Shite post and a rewrite of history. Deluded

lets hope his next season is worthy one.

Pep written him off for all big games imo this season since some time. no way he starts Wolves away, WHU away, Real away and the CL final if we get there. same as he didnt start Atletico games, Pool in PL etc.

Strangely Jesus is starting more of these big games and he is the one we want to sell.

lets hope his next season is worthy one.

Pep written him off for all big games imo this season since some time. no way he starts Wolves away, WHU away, Real away and the CL final if we get there. same as he didnt start Atletico games, Pool in PL etc.

Strangely Jesus is starting more of these big games and he is the one we want to sell.
i thought this , and yet he is probably the most natural attacking player we have got who can run with the ball , after KDB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.