10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the attitude is completely different. Nasri could have gone on to achieve a infinitely more if he conducted himself like a proper professional. But there are similarities in the way they play and what their strengths and weaknesses are. But Jack is clearly determined to prove what he can do and test himself against the best or he'd still be at Villa.

But I disagree that Jack has improved this season. I think he's pretty much been doing what he did last season. Last night was probably the worst performance he's put in yet but he's simply been average overall.
Nasri when on his game and in the mood was world class ( seldom!) and for me a way better player than Grealsh.

Grealish at Villa was so overrated, I simply never got him. I watched him closely when we played against them, he was anonymous, always looked good in highlight reels , looked good in a very average team but as it stands looks to be struggling at the very highest level.

He's not good enough, unfortunately and appears to have very little confidence. Maybe time to bite the bullet and move him on in the next transfer windown

Alvarez is similar to Bernardo in that either of them could have a crap game in possession but the tenacity and effort will always be there. Jack just doesn't have that.

On the pitch he reminds me of Samir Nasri. When he's having an off game then he doesn't offer enough end product or defensive effort to avoid stinking the place out.
When you look back at our two title winning seasons when Nasri was here, he was in the top half-dozen performers in both of those seasons for us. Thought he was someone who really stood up when we needed him in both of those season.

Jack's sales have already paid off his fee and wages, come on you should know that already.
I highly doubt that. Football clubs don’t sell that many shirts, it’s quite surprising how low it is.

A2E2BC2E-70AE-4305-B509-B8C51FE54A57.png

Around the world it’s nearly all fakes that fans wear.

I highly doubt that. Football clubs don’t sell that many shirts, it’s quite surprising how low it is.

View attachment 55782

Around the world it’s nearly all fakes that fans wear.
I was taking the piss but according to some of his major fans on here it's true!!

When you look back at our two title winning seasons when Nasri was here, he was in the top half-dozen performers in both of those seasons for us. Thought he was someone who really stood up when we needed him in both of those season.

Yeah, I really liked Nasri as a player. He was just frustrating because he could have done so much more with his ability.

The only comparison I meant to be making was about their inconsistency, lack of serious energy and incredible ability to retain possession.

Samir's highs with City were on an entirely different level to what Jack has produced with us so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.