10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to check my posts. I’ve not got a downer on him..

I’ll ask a simple question. If Pep is as happy with his performance as many think he is, why was he left out of the CL semis & quarters and why did he remain on bench vs Villa at 2-0?

He’s got an opportunity today to really show his worth in the absence of Haaland and Foden.

We need to see his worth today, I’ll be delighted if the lad has a stormer.
Interesting thing the written word mate

I’ve read a lot of your posts the past few days & a lot of the stuff you post I’ve also interpreted as you having a downer on him instead of just wanting a little bit more from him

Apologies for that mate :)

He was excellent today - a big moment in the game was getting the free kick and if you watch every time he had the ball 3 players went to him leaving so much space for us to play keep ball. he's doing just fine and for me we look a far more balanced team with him on the left.

Any City fan who thinks Grealish had a bad game today should switch to netball. He was constantly testing the Leicester defence, kept the ball better than some and was in the game as much as Kev and Bernado.
He was good.

But

He needs to be more attacking oriented.

Won free-kicks and hardly ever gave the ball away , always difficult when he has 2or 3 players around him but his contribution is vastly underreated by some , the transfer fee unfortunately means he will never get the credit he should .
For £100m he should be Merlin and Messi rolled into one but in reality we overpaid for him if he cost £50m hardly any one would be on his back.

There was nothing wrong with his performance, he was one of our better forward players. I would like some end product from him though. If you play wide forward in this team you have to score goals and get assists. He should be finishing the season in double figures for both.

There’s a decent player there but you’d be silly to believe he’ll turn it around and become a star of the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.