10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to jump on him too much because as I've said elsewhere the performances don't really matter right now but he was a big reason why we struggled so much today. They've set up today to leave the space out wide if anywhere knowing there's minimal threat from those areas. Games like today you need your wingers to produce something, just being tidy, playing the ball backwards and sideways as he did isn't enough.
& I can’t believe you’re blaming Rogers tactics on Grealish

A 7.5/10 for me today.
I hope that we can get Delap back next season and get a left footer LB. Then in this kind of game a left footer LB will utilise the space he created in this kind of games with Cancelo on the right crossing more into the box - Halaand and Delap double 9.

So far this season in PL we won 3 ppt avg every game Grealish started and 2 ppt avg Grealish did not start.

We lost points every away game Grealish did not play and won every away game he played.

He is tough enough to handle away pressure. Won us the freekick today. Rarely gave ball away.

Last edited:
Played well today,looked dangerous when driving into the final 3rd and also drew their defenders away from others.We are better with him on the pitch.

Fuck the 100m.
This in a nutshell. He allows other to shine. If he can start to add assists and goals regularly then we have the whole package. People view him like they used to with Gundo imo. Mr whippy used to get pelters and was very under appreciated until played in a more advanced role and won us the league.

He can and will get better. The 100m is something that he won’t be able to live up to. Not many players can. He is very similar to Bernardo. Both players do important work for the team but in different ways.

Not denying he’s not doing things for the side/what pep tells him but it’s no fun having a completely impotent attacking player lol, you know he’s doing nothing when he gets in the box .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.