10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonderful repost you numpty.. 90+ minutes against a struggling side and yet again he’s failed to offer anything in terms of a shot or chance created..
Maybe Pep will drop him then. On the other hand probably not because he knows what he's doing.

Bernardo spends 80% of his football at City in deep midfield.
Grealish plays left wing. Bernardo has won us loads of games on his own.

Bernardo does everything Grealish does and 10 times more.

Grealish goes through the motions.
I don’t think he is going through the motions. His effort is as good as everyone else’s. I just don’t think he is as good as he was expected to be and the fee weighs heavily on his shoulders. Very 6/10 so far since he joined.

We are top of the league and qualified top of our CL group with a game to spare. So far, he is a success, because he is a part of a successful team.
You could use the same argument when talking about mahrez this season and hes been pretty poor so far. At the end of the day a winger who can't even get out of single digits in terms of goals and assists shouldn't be playing out wide for us. I don't think i've seen a winger playing for pep with stats as bad as his.

They should be judged the same. They play in different positions.
And Bernardo’s numbers take the piss out of Grealish’s.
Nonsense. That retort does nothing for your original claim. You mentioned assists and goals. Both don’t do enough. Both play huge roles in the team and the team wins as a result. You don’t like the lad and that’s where it starts and ends which is your opinion. For myself, it’s simple we win with Jack and Bernie playing. We win trophies because of the two players. The attacks are boring and have no substance.

You could use the same argument when talking about mahrez this season and hes been pretty poor so far. At the end of the day a winger who can't even get out of single digits in terms of goals and assists shouldn't be playing out wide for us. I don't think i've seen a winger playing for pep with stats as bad as his.
I suspect you are not considering the stats that have populated this thread in the last week. His stats are very good indeed. As for Mahrez, I think it is clear that he has not been as good this year, and he is probably coming to the end of his time with us, but he has been an important player, especially in the CL.

Maybe Pep will drop him then. On the other hand probably not because he knows what he's doing.
its not like grealish is a guaranteed starter like sterling was in his position before his form dropped. Pep has no choice but to play as we have sold two of our winger options from last season and its only him and foden who can play on the left.

its not like grealish is a guaranteed starter like sterling was in his position before his form dropped. Pep has no choice but to play as we have sold two of our winger options from last season and its only him and foden who can play on the left.
Other than Ederson, are there guaranteed starters in our team? Rodri...
You could equally say that he sold them because he preferred Jack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.