10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Pep picks players based on price. Thats a ridiculous idea.

Yeah was wrong with that!

Grealish has done ok for me but he has more in him and he is holding back in my opinion! He has to try more in the final third be braver shoot more cross more! I think he doesn’t because he is doing what pep bangs on about don’t give the ball away!

I thought he was one of our better players yesterday. Think this season has been 7/10. Needs to do more and am sure he will. I do think he would be much better with a proper over lapping LB. Cancelo takes up a lot of the positions that I am sure Grealish would want to.

He won the free kick for the winning goal.

Assists mean fuck all.

He deserves a bit of credit for that but let's not pretend he laid it on a plate for Kev. It's not like he won a penalty or crossed it for a tap in. Without the skill of someone else in the team it would have resulted in nothing.

That's sort of the point, for me anyway. He might fulfill a role but he doesn't make much of a difference on his own. Some are obviously fine with that but it's frustrating because I think he's capable of a lot more than he has been doing.

Apparently we should all get off his back and let him concentrate on his game, it’s not fair loyk
There is an article in todays Mail, stating his performance yesterday shows why he should be part of the England starting 11, has to be written by his agent.

Anyone who thinks that Grealish has been anything less than a disappointment in sky blue is kidding themselves.

Never ratted him as a player but he is so much better than we are witnessing.

Last edited:
Well luckily I’ve never heard fans in the ground get on his back, the only place are a group of posters in this thread. So in reality its irrelevant because no player would be daft enough to read it.
Just realised my mistake, I worded that poorly. Meant the media not us fans.

Our ball retention is so much better with Grealish in the team….very rally gives up possession…..still think there is more to come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.