10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a player performance thread.

Fcuk off to the political threads with Brexit comments.

Better still, fcuk off all together with your supercilious attitude.
Hahahahaha…brilliant well thought out response. I didn’t know the thought police were out tonight. Don't bother wasting your time getting angry over the internet.

That rather moronic response only reflects badly on you Sir baconface.

Your opinion holds no more sway than mine. I doff my hat to your superior intellect on all things Grealish.

Hope he finds some footage of the 'Centurions' season and how we ripped teams apart on the break.....
Think he’d prefer the footage of the domestic clean sweep season,putting trophies over points. Compared to then we rarely get to play teams on the break as most play a deep back 6 what worked then wouldn’t necesarrily work now. Probably 90% of our games a fast winger would be wasted.

Hahahahaha…brilliant well thought out response. I didn’t know the thought police were out tonight. Don't bother wasting your time getting angry over the internet.

That rather moronic response only reflects badly on you Sir baconface.

Your opinion holds no more sway than mine. I doff my hat to your superior intellect on all things Grealish.

Your comprehension skills are equally lacking. Read again. I didn’t give an opinion on Grealish - only on dickheads posting political garbage off piste.

However you did get the superior intellect bit right. Well done for that and thank you sincerely for doffing your cap.

Your comprehension skills are equally lacking. Read again. I didn’t give an opinion on Grealish - only on dickheads posting political garbage off piste.

However you did get the superior intellect bit right. Well done for that and thank you sincerely for doffing your cap.
Well done. You tried to start an argument on the Grealish thread because I had the audacity to defend the player. Throwing insults about is of no use to anyone on a forum.

No political garbage was posted, merely an observation. The abuse said player is getting has gone OTT. Anyway, you keep point scoring if that’s your thing. Iv no interest in arguing over it. You could have worded your response better and not acted a dick but hey that’s the internet after all so my expectations need to be lowered. Try to contribute in a more meaningful way next time and maybe we won’t need to engage in tit for tat nonsense.

Well done. You tried to start an argument on the Grealish thread because I had the audacity to defend the player. Throwing insults about is of no use to anyone on a forum.

No political garbage was posted, merely an observation. The abuse said player is getting has gone OTT. Anyway, you keep point scoring if that’s your thing. Iv no interest in arguing over it. You could have worded your response better and not acted a dick but hey that’s the internet after all so my expectations need to be lowered. Try to contribute in a more meaningful way next time and maybe we won’t need to engage in tit for tat nonsense.
Spot on about the Brexit voters,I must say.

Blasphemous these days to use the word. Millions of people stitched up while the government laughs in our faces after selling everyone a dud. Sooner it can be reversed the better. Anyway, I won’t derail the thread as the hounds of brexit will arrive any minute now to call you a ****.

Blasphemous these days to use the word. Millions of people stitched up while the government laughs in our faces after selling everyone a dud. Sooner it can be reversed the better. Anyway, I won’t derail the thread as the hounds of brexit will arrive any minute now to call you out.

I stand by my original thoughts on Grealish and the people who continue to attack him due to a misguided warped narrative that surrounds the player.

He is not playing great and hopefully he will start to have a bigger impact on the team. I fear the narrative is already set however.

The next target will be along soon enough.

I stand by my original thoughts on Grealish and the people who continue to attack him due to a misguided warped narrative that surrounds the player.
If by "attacking him" you mean posters commenting on his performances on a "players performance" thread then I don't really know why there would even be such a thread, we should maybe get rid of them ?

Personally, I can see what every player contributes to the team but not Jack. I just don't see what he does.
Except win the odd free kick. When we signed him I was kind of expecting him to beat 2 or three defenders before laying it on a plate for someone or scoring the odd worldy after a mazy run. Mostly the ball goes backwards from Jack. He never looks like scoring or even assisting. Raheem annoyed me sometimes but he was one of our top scorers.

I find it puzzling that Jack's fans get so worked up by people critiquing his performances, it's only an opinion. I'm expecting to be called a **** any minute. I'm no football expert, I played a lot when younger and I've watched City for over 50 years but I could never organise a team, I know that.

I think after 1.3 seasons this situation is a negative for both parties, I think Jack should move to a lesser club like Villa where he can shine and rule the roost so to speak. I just can't see anything changing.

If you’re somebody who refuses to accept that he contributes to the team then you’ve got no right talking about football in general because it’s quite obvious you know fuck all. You can say he should be doing more, want more goals/assists etc but to flat out refuse to accept he contributes? Nah. That’s why this thread goes on and on and on. It’s full of fucking nonsense being posted by people who you’d think would know better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.