10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re guessing at Pep’s instructions. We all are.
It’s just another in a long list of exudes as why Jack isn’t doing too great.,
Whilst correct that there’s no way to know for certain I’m sure if he was passing back, keeping it fairly simple and not attacking his man at every opportunity against Peps wishes then he’d be nowhere near the team. Also the fact that Foden has started to do very similar in that role speaks volumes.
Again though, until he adds goals and assists it all means little in the grand scheme and he will be open to criticism.

You’re guessing at Pep’s instructions. We all are.
It’s just another in a long list of exudes as why Jack isn’t doing too great.,
Haha. Told you you had to have the last word
p.s. I was sat right behind the dug out's last season on my mates season ticket for two games when I noticed this. So stop calling me a lier you tool or we really will fall out. Just because you cant abide that you might be wrong

Haha. Told you you had to have the last word
p.s. I was sat right behind the dug out's last season on my mates season ticket for two games when I noticed this. So stop calling me a lier you tool or we really will fall out. Just because you cant abide that you might be wrong
I think you have had the last word (hopefully)

I was away in Dublin for the weekend so gave my ticket to a mate, so followed the game and fallout intermittently between Guinnesses via this forum before watching the highlights when I got to my hotel.

According the forum we were shite, Grealish was shite, everyone was a disgrace. When I watched MOTD they were praising every player after Cancelo went off, an almost unheard of domination with ten men against a good side.

And people moan about media agendas. They're more positive about the team than some people on here.
Never and I repeat never go on the match day thread, only madness awaits.

I’m glad he thinks he knows what Pep is telling the players. Removes any doubt that he’s talking shite..
Tbf I don’t know what the fuck he’s saying half the time in his pressers so I’d have no chance at the match even if I was sat chilling with Scott Carson!! Haha!

Looks like Pep is handing out his instructions for matches to people on Bluemoon. If instructions for Chelsea match are out, kindly share with me too. I would like to read them too

Whats 100 mill got to do with anything ? I doubt Pep thinks about it when he picks him, or any player. I know when I watch City I don’t watch thinking is this or that player doing what I expect for whatever fee. It’s just a team of 11 and is that team winning. If it is all good.of course when he plays hes important to how the team play, as are every player picked. How can Palmer beat him hands down in comparison he hardly plays in comparison, if he beat him hands down he’d play more often.
Who gets you more excited with the ball, Palmer or Grealish? This isn’t a loaded question by the way

I watched the MOTD highlights and I know this can and will be picked apart but just as a loose comparison the lad Tavernier who played for Bournemouth against Leeds did what I would like to see from an attacking wide-left player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.