10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of thing i've been thinking for a while about Grealish, he's too honest and runs himself down too much in the media.
I see more quotes this morning about him only getting 1 assist last season

I also think he seems "just happy to be there" too much. Both at City and in the England squad.

A couple of thing i've been thinking for a while about Grealish, he's too honest and runs himself down too much in the media.
I see more quotes this morning about him only getting 1 assist last season

I also think he seems "just happy to be there" too much. Both at City and in the England squad.
I think he's too conscious of people thinking he's arrogant or a problem for the manager or whatever.

It's all very well for him to respect and admire his teammates but I think there comes a time when he needs to plant his flag in the ground and say they great but so's he, he deserves to be there and he wants the chance to prove it.

I think he's too conscious of people thinking he's arrogant or a problem for the manager or whatever.

It's all very well for him to respect and admire his teammates but I think there comes a time when he needs to plant his flag in the ground and say they great but so's he, he deserves to be there and he wants the chance to prove it.
When he is aggressive and angry he is transformed as a player, far too passive at times.

When he is aggressive and angry he is transformed as a player, far too passive at times.
Agreed. I think he does a lot right when he's calm and laid-back, but the thing that's so often missing is what you see when he's pissed off. I've got to believe Pep can find a way to harness that.

He should be starting for England. When he's come on the whole team just seems to click better. He looks the most comfortable on the ball by a mile.

Rashford will start but if you take the goals away, his general play has been pretty awful.

He should be starting for England. When he's come on the whole team just seems to click better. He looks the most comfortable on the ball by a mile.

Rashford will start but if you take the goals away, his general play has been pretty awful.

Iran and Wales goalkeepers were very bad. Rashford got 3 goals but TBH these were more goalkeepers error than a good shot. Other than that he provided very little comparing to other wide options. To me he should be a center forward than a winger because he rarely linked up with fullbacks or provided protection for the wide area.

I am surprised and disappointed that City did not push for a spot and little media pressure for Grealish because he was brilliant in both sub appearance in the first 2 matches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.