10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahrez won a PL player of the year and African Footballer of the Year featuring in a relative weak team. He knew when to do and had the ability/confidence to do everything at his prime. He did not shrink facing powerful opposition when he played on a weaker team. He is over 30 now and has earned his credit.

Did Foden attack the space at Anfield this season? Or what did he do facing France?

Show some respect to Mahrez.

Mahrez is sadly washed. Excellent talent in his day..

BTW Rewatched the highlight and thinking about that slice of pizza.

Jack looks a bit too "bulky". He seems to put on too much ever since joining City and loses his silk half turns in his younger days. I don't like it.

BTW Rewatched the highlight and thinking about that slice of pizza.

Jack looks a bit too "bulky". He seems to put on too much ever since joining City and loses his silk half turns in his younger days. I don't like it.
I think he looks roughly the same size he has for years.

This is him in the summer, not an ounce of fat on him.

He noticeably added muscle bulk after his big injury a few years back but since then I think his physique's largely unchanged.

I was watching that first half yesterday and couldn't help but think that 2 nights earlier I was laughing at a similar performance from Nunez. He'll run his bollocks off, create chance and get chances but he's just no good in front of goal. He's not even hitting the target with most of them. Something needs to improve otherwise it'll be like playing with 10 1/2 men

I was watching that first half yesterday and couldn't help but think that 2 nights earlier I was laughing at a similar performance from Nunez. He'll run his bollocks off, create chance and get chances but he's just no good in front of goal. He's not even hitting the target with most of them. Something needs to improve otherwise it'll be like playing with 10 1/2 men
Even though he eventually played a major part in the win? That’s not playing with less men, mate.
No wonder it’s so hard to talk about Grealish when this is the shite you’re dealing with.

I thought bar him missing a couple of good chances he played well overall.

Teams that play against City always seem to double up on the wide players which is why Jack struggled a bit in the first half against Leeds. He had a bit more freedom second half and he made it count.

Even though he eventually played a major part in the win? That’s not playing with less men, mate.
No wonder it’s so hard to talk about Grealish when this is the shite you’re dealing with.

Sometimes our own fans can be our demon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.