10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure he will. Manager defending his player and hopefully boosting his confidence. The same as Klopp did regarding Nunez yesterday. All managers do it and Pep is the only one whose opinion counts.

I know and i'm glad he makes comment like that but i'm not sure some of our fans will receive that news well.

I’m not sure he will. Manager defending his player and hopefully boosting his confidence. The same as Klopp did regarding Nunez yesterday. All managers do it and Pep is the only one whose opinion counts.
Some people on bluemoon. won't believe Pep likes him keeping the ball or making extra passes, they won't believe the goals bit either. In the end though it doesn't matter what anyone on bluemoon believes or doesn't.

As there will no doubt be posters claiming Pep is just defending his player in public how do you explain him calling out Phillips only a week ago?
Is it just a case of believing what you want to believe if it fits your viewpoint?

As there will no doubt be posters claiming Pep is just defending his player in public how do you explain him calling out Phillips only a week ago?
Is it just a case of believing what you want to believe if it fits your viewpoint?
Is he defending him and taking the pressure off him for his goal scoring record ?

There’s zero evidence of this. The idea that Pep doesn’t want Grealish to attack and create things is just daft.. He may like Grealish’s control. But he’ll almost certainly want him to impact the game where he can.
You are Suní Aluko I’ll claim my prixe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.