10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply will not see anywhere near enough from Jack until he is played (just off) centrally.

He is not a left winger. Never has been. Never will be.

It’s that simple, guys.
Yet he played on the left for Villa, and us....so have no idea why you think he 'never has' (he always did) and 'never will be' (he does) whilst stating he is best centrally, which ironicly he actually has never played? The straw clutching about him is becoming almost laughable. I hope all our players become world beaters, but it's become almost a lost cause in his case unfortunately.....bar a total transformation.

Yet he played on the left for Villa, and us....so have no idea why you think he 'never has' (he always did) and 'never will be' (he does) whilst stating he is best centrally, which ironicly he actually has never played? The straw clutching about him is becoming almost laughable. I hope all our players become world beaters, but it's become almost a lost cause in his case unfortunately.....bar a total transformation.

He played just left of centrally for Villa. Never as an orthodox left winger.

Just pointless at the moment, he is either totally out of confidence or just was never good enough, I get that he is asked to do a job of hugging the touchline but apart from the very odd few times he manages to beat a player with a decent cross he just doesn't contribute, can't seem to beat the first man most of the time, can't seem to dribble past anyone, doesn't take any shots off that actually get past anyone in front of him, I feel for the lad as he seems a genuinely decent person but it just isn't working for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.