10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was by far our best player when he was on. Funny how quietly that happened. I’m sure all the people who slate him are in this thread right now singing his praises

Was by far our best player when he was on. Funny how quietly that happened. I’m sure all the people who slate him are in this thread right now singing his praises
Didums... Pathetic post... Have you piled onto this thread to criticise his previous 18 months shite performances ... Didn't think so...
Liked his goal, energy and attitude yesterday ... Already commented on that so eat shit fanboy.

We look like a much better side when he plays.
Have seen the lad play for a quite a long time, whether it’s villa, england or city he improves every team he plays in with or without goals and assists.

We seen an example of that last year against United. Ran the show with no G+A to show for it. This year he got the goal and was probs our best player when he come on but ends up on the losing side and certain posters go missing again…

Gives 100 per cent every time he’s on the pitch.

Its the nature of being in bad form those on the bench always look like a better option. Two weeks ago everyone was demanding Foden starts and now the same demands for Jack.

Great cameo from him but we need to see it on a regular basis now and particularly when he starts.

Maybe I’m being wildly optimistic but I feel like his City ‘moment’ is going to end up being a big one, CL winner perhaps?…

No?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.