10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see who, if any, is left out on Sunday out of Haaland, Mahrez, Grealish and Alvarez. All took their chance last night and deserve to keep their place.

Personally hope they do. Fuck the tinkering - all four of those showed their qualities last night and that should be rewarded on Sunday.
The changes would only be at the back for me but I am sure Pep will think differently. I would have thought KDB will be back in so they probably means Alvarez will drop out which would be wrong in my opinion as whilst he is still raw, he gives the defenders something else to think about. Wolves are quite tight at the back too despite their lowly position.

You feel like he knows he’s starting to win the fans over and that’s getting him more confident. You’ve heard more chants of ’Super Jack’ since the World Cup than you had in his 18 months prior.

Second season syndrome is in full flow in my opinion and will become as loveable as Bernardo has done I think

You feel like he knows he’s starting to win the fans over and that’s getting him more confident. You’ve heard more chants of ’Super Jack’ since the World Cup than you had in his 18 months prior.

Second season syndrome is in full flow in my opinion and will become as loveable as Bernardo has done I think
If he has a better song it would help, super Jack FFS, hardly inspirational!

Last edited:
It'll be interesting to see who, if any, is left out on Sunday out of Haaland, Mahrez, Grealish and Alvarez. All took their chance last night and deserve to keep their place.

Personally hope they do. Fuck the tinkering - all four of those showed their qualities last night and that should be rewarded on Sunday.
I would want a fit, rested Alvarez facing the Arse and not Wolves.

We will need all his energy against Arsenal.

It appears he has been let off the leash in the last few games , more aggressive and hungry to take on the opposition , if he can add a few goals , we will have the player we thought we signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.