10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've legit never seen him run this fast.

Why doesn't he try to make runs behind lol, I've always thought of him as kind of slow.
Pretty sure he almost matched Walker stride for stride at the Etihad in his last season for Villa?

The biggest thing for me now, is for Grealish to have another performance at the level of the other night. And then another one. And then another one.

He’s only had two games at that level so far for City - the home derby last season and the other night. He’s been good at other times but not at that level other than those two games so far and far too often he’s not even been good.

The level of intensity and consistency at a club like this playing at the level we are with the aims we have; that kind of performance needs to be the norm, not the anomaly.

He’s bang in his prime years, he’s got experience of the big games now and has been here long enough to be one of the leaders… it’s time to show it and be it now! COME ON JACK LAD!

I've legit never seen him run this fast.

Why doesn't he try to make runs behind lol, I've always thought of him as kind of slow.
Like I was trying to explain to a few a while back, Jack is actually pretty fast. His style of play makes it seem as if he is not. But whenever he gets in a foot race, it's clear he is not slow at all.

When things are not going great and you're winning every game you find out more about certain players - Jack for me has shown his true self during this phase of our season. He has bags of ability, which is why we signed him - don't get fooled by some in the media, if we hadn't got him he would have had a choice of most of the top five clubs. What he needed most was to find his lane and be able to express himself more. We have seen that in recent games and I was pleased to see Pep noted his passion for getting back to defend against Son.

Hope it continues today. I've always thought that if we are to win the 3rd in a row Jack will be a key part of that success. Now we just need Phil to regain his fire but that's another story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.