10 | Jack Grealish - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he had another good performance. Probably deserved a goal in the first half. Second half was much slower but the entire team took their foot off the gas once the game was dusted.

Played well, but needs some end product. Love his attitude and it’s clear he is giving his all but he’s a wide forward at City and G/A are a must for that position.

Played well, but needs some end product. Love his attitude and it’s clear he is giving his all but he’s a wide forward at City and G/A are a must for that position.
He had a shot cleared off the line and played in a lovely cross for Mahrez to miss the header.

I thought he was great today.

pep is happy so great, but I still find him a boring player to watch. Wish he’d tske a few more risks/ Find a final ball once out of a hundred times

pep is happy so great, but I still find him a boring player to watch. Wish he’d tske a few more risks/ Find a final ball once out of a hundred times
Pretty sure he's doing as instructed. Guardiola is delighted with him I would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.